+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 230 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member s.alam is an unknown quantity at this point s.alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 are the unsurpassed trading platform.A good number of the insurance broker provided that the capacity to trade on them.I like MT4,but own an experience something like mesh trader and i additionally found unsurpassed for the reason that in mesh trader what time you uncluttered or close whichever place it not at all ask intended for with regard to allude to.Mesh trade is fast and quick....!!!!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member omgirfan is an unknown quantity at this point omgirfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes friend insta is the best plateform that provides us the MT4 and MT5 . many of my friends are using MT4 , its good and easy to use and and its atmosphare is comparetively good than other apps.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anitakapoor is an unknown quantity at this point anitakapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for my self, i using MT4 platform to trading. because i only know about it hihihihihi.. until today, i still learn forex trading using MT4 and demo account, for me better i focus in one plat form in trading before learn the others.

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Internet ki dunya me bohot se trading platforms majood hain aur bohot se brokers different platforms provide karte hain apne customers ko trading k liye , mere khayal me mt4 aur mt5 best hain trading k liye aur ziada traders yehe use karte hain....

Senior Member anaildon is an unknown quantity at this point anaildon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think my favorite trading plate form is Insta Forex because of . the reason is that the its tools are setup system is so easy and comfortable for me and i like this. first i was use markitiva however today simply i use Insta Forex

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is right and the best is right. I never compared it to the other runners Streamster ...
    Why is it that some operators choose the best MT4 platform .. And Perhaps the next time I'll learning and to be compared with MT4 MT5

Senior Member blackrose is an unknown quantity at this point blackrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use my favorite accer laptop in my trading. i like mt4 tghat means metartrader4 software for my trading as well as use indicator,chart analysis,technical analysis ..i know every trader use mt4 for their open a trade.

Member menciusforex is an unknown quantity at this point menciusforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many platform given by broker. as you know MT4 is most popular, broker offer it as standard platform. it is good for us to use take profit. MT5 is improvemt version. it is more flexible. I like MT5 more than MT4.

Senior Member zhulkutai has a spectacular aura about zhulkutai has a spectacular aura about zhulkutai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    What is your favorite type of platform?

Every broker provides a package of trading platforms to suit all kinds of traders. they provides MT4,MT5,web based trading station and mobile phone apps. Did any of you tried those kinds of platforms? share your experience!
    for now I just use my MT4 platform that is easier to understand and easier to use her, for MT5 platform and my phone has not been used

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite type of platform is meta trader 4 software. Because this platform is very easy and good service in the world. And this platform is very popular around the people in forex market. And i am use this platform. And the most important think MT4 terminal is the availability of news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 230 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)