+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 230 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member nasimut is an unknown quantity at this point nasimut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are no good platform then MT4 platform and i think every trader use it on their trading. And we can easily get more helping tools which support MT4 platform. And it can be make us more easy on trading time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member princeg is an unknown quantity at this point princeg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhay to sb se behter MT4 aur MT5 hi achay lagtay hain, es ki bohat c wajohat hain jin main se chanda aik ye hian
    k es p broker trading facility provide kartay hain es k elawa en pe kam karna aasan aur taiz hota hy aur en main quote nhi hotay aur specially MT4 ko to aap mobile pe b use kar saktay hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hira5120 is on a distinguished road hira5120's Avatar
    Thanks
    i play with mt4 and that is great and we can easily make some money. the best is i have developed my understanding with it and it is now easy for me to trade there. so the platform i have is mt4 and i really like it very much

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    from the beginning to the present study, I use the platform metatrader4 and I do not understand using another platform, for me the most important thing can make a connection, so that it can conduct forex transactions with ease, the platform does not really matter to me

Banned clefquadri is an unknown quantity at this point clefquadri's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 is the best trading platform around the world, despite the fact that there are many platforms around where traders can use to place their trades but the best one at that is the MT4 because of its simplicity but also it helps the newbie to get familiar with the forex market easily with less complexity compared to the mt5 and all other web based platform.

Banned abida2025 is an unknown quantity at this point abida2025's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the best platform.It MT4 is very simple and reliable for use.Mt5 Mt4.so than I ever MT4 is quite complicated to use, because it is said that "Old is Gold"

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wnhw99 View Post
    i like mt4 trading platform but mt5 is same as that of mt5 trading platform...so ultimately i like both these platforms
    The platform which i consider the best is the mt4, because that is why i have always used for forex trading. There are many other platforms in forex, but i like the mt4 for its simplicity.

Member manos is an unknown quantity at this point manos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main mt4 sy bilkul satisfy ho koi k is maiin mujy work krny main bohat help or knowledge gain hota hy ... kisi bhi trader k lea ya ak bohat acha plat form hy or isimt4 sy mujy help mili k kis tra ap ko trade main ease hota hy .. is ky elawa or bhi platform hy but mt4 best hy

Banned wnhw99 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw99's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like mt4 trading platform but mt5 is same as that of mt5 trading platform...so ultimately i like both these platforms

Senior Member tojah is an unknown quantity at this point tojah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes,when i started trading ,i did not use the mt4 platform because my mentor did not teach me with it.But, i learnt using it as time went by and now prefer it to others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 230 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)