+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 230 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member dano is an unknown quantity at this point dano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gurmeet View Post
    mughe mt4 platform theek hai iska hume shai tarh sue use karna chahiy isme hume kafi ache indicator bhi mil jay jinka use karke acha kar lenge trader ke liy bahut hi acha khas kar new trader ke liy yadi old trader aisa karega uske liy muskil hai .
    I welcome you to the Forex traders family and i will advice you to take part in DEMO learning and contests there and use this forum to educate yourself and find the bet knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faisal1122 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    my favorite type platform is forex forum it ios my favorite platform i like thats platform very much reasons many of my like...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mirzashahzadbaig is an unknown quantity at this point mirzashahzadbaig's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    online trading ke liye forex mera sab se best or favourite platform ha. is me hume hamari mahnat ki earning zaror milti ha. aur hum jab chahye ise withdraw b karwa sakte han. ka ke liye kisi bi kisam ki koi limitation nahe ha. hum jab chahye ise use kar sakte han.

Junior Member bank is an unknown quantity at this point bank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Favorite type of platform is mt4 platform. Mega scalping in the principle analysis. Forex makes money and earn profit. Forex is essential for every trader. Scalping is the main way to earn short time.

Senior Member jannatcp is an unknown quantity at this point jannatcp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried almost all the MT4 trading platform and instability, I say better. I mt5 more complex and can not be me and my business need Web terminal is also not the same wonderful experience it was to bring up a flash drive MT4 and installed it on any computer that came hand LOL. and trading platform for mobile and tabs have serious limitations, can not be used as indicators of what appealed to me.

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hen to wesey donon trading plateform bhee bohot acheey lekin mera favorite trading platform jo hey woh meta trader 4 hee hey yeh mera pehla trading terminal bhee hey aur is men mujhey bohot achheee trading lagtee hey is men saadgee bhee bohot see hey is trading terminal men bhee .

Banned samhad is an unknown quantity at this point samhad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gurmeet View Post
    mughe mt4 platform theek hai iska hume shai tarh sue use karna chahiy isme hume kafi ache indicator bhi mil jay jinka use karke acha kar lenge trader ke liy bahut hi acha khas kar new trader ke liy yadi old trader aisa karega uske liy muskil hai .
    Yes i am agree with you. My opinion is that forex trading can change our life style. It is for our better life. We can earn money from forex. Money can easily change our life. It also change the economic condition and family status also.

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best platform is be the mt4 and i always use this and i do not have the experience with the another one in it and there are the lot of the platform but i like in it and i like top trade in it in the USD currency in it and make the money by this..

Senior Member pretty is an unknown quantity at this point pretty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mene starting main jo mt4 par work kiya abhi tak usy par hi work kar rahi hun aur mera sab se favourite platform mt4 hi hey aur isey se hi main sari trading seekhi hun.

Senior Member adingh is an unknown quantity at this point adingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always use MT4, because the MT4 platform is very familiar for me, and I never minded to use other platforms though more features, because I'm more comfortable using MT4 in trading activity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 230 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)