+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 230 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member dardoalbarracin is an unknown quantity at this point dardoalbarracin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best platform to trade in the forex market is metatrader 4. there are others but this platform is very versatile and has many tools to operate and to provide much information to the trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member karimkarim is an unknown quantity at this point karimkarim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I assume I am simply just satisfied and even impressed through mt5 table because this can satisfy ours as a has with that fresh,if you are along with effortless that will navigate bottoms.Web transactions as soon as possibles and even fast. I think that to bring out for mt5 !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asim444 is an unknown quantity at this point asim444's Avatar
    Thanks
    The platforms provider by meta quotes or meta trader are the most suitable platforms for trading Forex. Every other thing which seems like platforms are just modifications of mt4 and mt5. I'm yet to even see any real different platform.

Member faisalmehmood is an unknown quantity at this point faisalmehmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waisy to bohat sary achy platform hain lakin top best platform jo hain un main mt4 bhe achy rank main shamil haota hai kyun ki is platform kay through hum ko market postion providing hoti hai .

Senior Member shani354873 is an unknown quantity at this point shani354873's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein tu meta trader 4 platform use karta hon , me nay kabhi bhi dosray plat form use nahi kiye hay , ab mein instaforex broker mein bhi meta trader 4 platform use karta hon aur 1 minute chart kay saath work karta hon .

Senior Member bacha is an unknown quantity at this point bacha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried few trading terminals so far - but the one i found easiest and interesting terminal is mt4 and due to this I sticked to it. Other than MT4 if i have to use other termnal i will go with web-meta trader for mobile trading. . I like the mt4 trading terminal for my daily trading. The most important thing in mt4 terminal is the availability of news. Web trade fast and quick.

Senior Member pretty is an unknown quantity at this point pretty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MEra sab se favourite platform insta forex hey aur iska metatrader mt4 hey aur main shuru se hi isy par hi work karti arahi hun aur mene abhi tak mt5 ko use hi nahin kiya hey.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Leach View Post
    i trade on mt4 platform this is better for me and i also download mt4 in my android mobile and then i able to trade on my mobile and i also see my account details and i trade very comfortable on my mobile phone this is very helpful for me.
    From the time i have explored the MT4 trading platform, i have stuck to this trading terminal so much that i did not find the necessity to switch to any other type of trading terminal. I like the default package tools which comes with the MT4 trading terminal, good for analysis.

Senior Member Gary Leach is on a distinguished road Gary Leach's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade on mt4 platform this is better for me and i also download mt4 in my android mobile and then i able to trade on my mobile and i also see my account details and i trade very comfortable on my mobile phone this is very helpful for me.
    SAY TO THANK IF YOU LIKE MY POST

Senior Member EvilC0d3r is an unknown quantity at this point EvilC0d3r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lets you carry all your favorite apps on a portable device or could drive ... Organize with Folders, favorites. and good platform for forex is the search on internet where u get gain knowledge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 230 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)