+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 230 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member bistora is an unknown quantity at this point bistora's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best platform I have used overall is MT4. It is not good for scalping, but it is much better for charting. It really depends on your trading style and whether you are a swing trader or scalper.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member star-star is an unknown quantity at this point star-star's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer platform MetaTrader four simple and easy to deal personally used to work on them for a long time while the platform MetaTrader five beautiful shape and elegant appearance, but lacking some couples and some brokerage firms provide this platform for large accounts only or for the account ecn .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member krahat is on a distinguished road krahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is just like as a my each and all the time is good trading system and am get the join this trading system and also am get the earning as a very big amount from the market each and all the tiem,

Banned tamann is an unknown quantity at this point tamann's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 MT5 is an ideal trading software. the agent for the major part of the Act provides for the possibility. For the MT4 still give networks of knowledge and also the track too speculator or maybe the open Wheeler, an ideal about almost anything online that will never get the LSO offer. The World wide web trading, it is fast and quick.

Senior Member fazee is an unknown quantity at this point fazee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mare tu start MT4 software say howa hia es ma na kafe demo practice ke hai magar apb ma na MT5 install ka ke koshssh kare tu wo thek sa install nahe hora install hota hota ik dam ruk jata hai.

Senior Member dipongkorboss1212741 is an unknown quantity at this point dipongkorboss1212741's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is the best for me to make money by the good skill and i like this very much and from the begging i am doing trade by the mt4 and i think this is the best for me to make money by the forex trade and i think this is the best for me to make money by the forex trade and this is the best one for make money by the forex trade

Senior Member faysal53a is an unknown quantity at this point faysal53a's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading platform are frequently offered the by brokers either for free or at discount rate in exchange for maintaining a funded account or making specified number of trader pe month.I think platform means investors and trader to place trades and monitor account.

Banned trishadas is on a distinguished road trishadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    My friend I never tried in mt5 and I love to trade with mt4 only. It works good to me . Most of the trading tools are available at this platform so there is not need to search or practice to another platform.
    Instaforex supports both platform and we can down load the platform from their website.

Senior Member shani354873 is an unknown quantity at this point shani354873's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray favorite type platform meta trader 4 hay ,me nay forex ko bahot achi tarha learn kiya hay aur demo account par work kiya hay is liye mein is par achi trading kar leta hon and acha profit made kar leta hon .

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 hi use kar rhe hun adhik tam trader isse ko use kar rhe nhain ye acha platform hia iske use se hum kafi acha kar sakten hian mai isme mehnat kar rhah un mai manta hun ki isme mai acha kar bhi lunga .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 230 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)