+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 230 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Banned billy is an unknown quantity at this point billy's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform. most of the broker providing the facility to trade on then. I like MT4, but have an experience about web trader and I also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote.I have tried few trading terminals so far - but the one i found easiest and interesting terminal is mt4 and due to this I stick to it. I like the mt4 trading terminal for my daily trading. The most important thing in mt4 terminal is the availability of news.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

I am using the meta trader 4 platform. It is so useful, with this platform, I can do any thing easily : open and close positions, use the take profit and stop loss easily. I think the best platform I have used overall is MT4. It is not good for scalping, but it is much better for charting. It really depends on your trading style and whether you are a swing trader or scalper.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member allahhu is an unknown quantity at this point allahhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es wakt jo trading kay liye platform use ho rahay hain wo hain mt4 aur mt5 main nay abi tak sirf mt4 ko hi use kia hay aur logo kay jo comments hain un kay mutabik bi mt4 hi best hay aur mere experience me bi ye hi hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned onik is an unknown quantity at this point onik's Avatar
    Thanks
    After all, to visit, to have a few, as well as various other terminals, but almost all investments invest more easily in mt4 Brokers but also exciting in terminal of the airport. I love lining true mt4 Terminal daily at my personal investment. It is important the Terminal mt4 advertising opportunities can be the airport.

Banned Donald is an unknown quantity at this point Donald's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 is good because MT4 is 4 digit (sample: 1 but was made in favor of new opportunities in programming language and execution speed, which to some regret of existing MT4 clients means, their custom indicators and EAs ( till as just been easy for me compared to other trading softwares i have come across namely Im going to quickly go over some of the differences between MT4 and the new upcoming MT5, which I tested recently. Please note I am only using a demo cop.

Senior Member diparoyinfo is an unknown quantity at this point diparoyinfo's Avatar
    Thanks
    mayna bouth sa online business keya hay lakin forex jaysa abhe tak koie businesss ka name sout nahe ore dakabhe nahehay kuka isma huma jetna upna pan melta hay ore koie bhe online businesss ma nahe melta ta hay isleya forex world ma sabsa bahtar bunsmasa no1 hay.

Thanks
    Actually I found 5 digits confusing as in maximum cases the spread in 5 digit brokers is not fixed and when a good trading opportunity appears, in maximum times the spread increases like But i would prefer to use metatrader 4 for my trading. as if In fact many traders don't see any thing wrong in using mt4 and that's why we are still using mt4 until now rather than mt5 accordingly because mt4 is very simple and powerfull to use.

Banned sehar6 is an unknown quantity at this point sehar6's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 is best & easy for everyone..but mt5 is not too bad & complicated. its also like mt4. mt5 has some more advance tool.
    there is only one prob. with mt5 that is indicators. we can not find more indicator in mt5 compare to mt4

Member goodboye is an unknown quantity at this point goodboye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai maney start hi mt4 say kia tha aur abb tak mt4 platform trading kay lia use kar raha hon muje mt4 easy lagta hai lakin maney aj tak mt5 ko check nahi kia ho sakta hai mt5 , mt4 say acha ho but mein comfortable feel karta hon mt4 mein trading kartain very easy hai hr newbie kay lia.

Senior Member khan04 is an unknown quantity at this point khan04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main nay jab say bhi kam kia hai is forex main tu instaforex kay sath hi kia hai or is main mt4 say acha koi or kam hai hi nahi or us kay bad main nay is main kahin or kam hi nahi kia mujhy kisi or broker ki zarorat hi nahi pari or man isi kay sath hon aj bhi

Thanks
    One thinh you should know is that each platform comes with a advantage like it's a brand product of meta-quotes incorporation accordingly Because I will never going to use other platform and I don't join other forex broker site that does not have mt4 platform namely ?The software is licensed foreign exchange brokers who provide the software with I'm sooo sure that most of persons who reading thread didn't experience MT5 platform.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 230 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)