+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 230 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 ar the most effective commerce platform. most of the broker providing the ability to trade on then. I like MT4, however have AN expertise concerning net bargainer and that i conjointly found best as a result of in net bargainer once you open or shut any position it ne'er enkindle re quote. net trade quick and fast.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alif02 is an unknown quantity at this point alif02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exact same travels to me, I have furthermore employed couple of other buying and selling terminals by other agents although mt4 may be the the majority of simplest in addition to interesting buying and selling fatal. I prefer your mt4 buying and selling fatal regarding my own daily buying and selling. It is important with mt4 fatal may be the accessibility to news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali Raza is on a distinguished road Ali Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jahan tak trading ka taalaq hy too forex trading k leye aik acha platform hy ess sy barh ka forex ka orr kia faida ho sakta hy k app loog puri world main jahan bhe bethy ho apni trade kar sakty ho app ke earning kabhi bhe rukti nahi hy "Forex is the Best"

Banned alisun is an unknown quantity at this point alisun's Avatar
    Thanks
    main ny start sy hi MT4 main trading ki hy or mujhy ya hi pasand hy. han main ny MT% b try kia tha but mujhy vo kuch acha nai laga mujhy to MT$ hi easy lagta hy. or main isy hi pasand krta hun

Senior Member raza siyal is an unknown quantity at this point raza siyal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bahi man to yahi kahon ga ka mt4 sab sa zada best ha man ya use kar raha hon ya sab sa simple or asan ha is par working karna bi asan ha is ko har banda asani sa samjh lata ha mt4 is best///////

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its so wasy to download and dosnt have big size also it is easy to install and does not require alot of system requirments and also it is abailable for mobile phones in fact If problems platforms used for trading forex I prefer using meta trader 4 because in addition to easy for me as well because it is more familiar to me like I still prefer using Metatrader 4, as I have been use but MT4 has more indicators and robots than MT5 has not yet.

Senior Member pretty is an unknown quantity at this point pretty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main jab sey forex ko join kar rahi hun main just mt4 par hi work kar rahi hun aur mery nazar main to yehi sab sey best platform hey aur yeh bohot hi easy hey.

Senior Member zentrader is an unknown quantity at this point zentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me also the MT4 is the favourite because it has plenty of features. Very easy to open and we can do lot of experimentation, test and try with MT4. I have also tried Jforex platform. Though that was good in terms of order execution , it was very difficult to open and then operate.

Senior Member rabia786 is on a distinguished road rabia786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried few mercantilism terminals up to now - however the one i found best and attention-grabbing terminal is mt4 and thanks to this I sticked to that. aside from MT4 if I even have to use different termnal i will be able to go along with web-meta monger for mobile mercantilism.

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because I'm just too familiar using mt4 that I don't need to use mt5. Even all your trades in the same currency pair will pile up as one trade, the platform that i prefer is the meta trader 4 software because i find it very easy and common and very simple to use, and i have already get used to it and can not use any other platform now, I also feel Mt5 as good as it has new features than Mt4, i don't feel any disadvantages in Mt5.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 230 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)