+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 230 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member brook is an unknown quantity at this point brook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even all your trades in the same currency pair will pile up as one trade that Meta4 platform is a platform developed for traders to execute trades easily without having to call any broker accordingly orex trading is best platform to earn money therefore MT4 and MT5 is very popular in the world most traders use MT4 platform because MT4 is very easy and simple to use while MT4 is a trading platform or say software used for Forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But if I'm going to use other platform I'm fine also only is no difference exists then every body better try one digit by 4/5 of the time only if the connection is not compromised server connection or not bother him at all and i think lot of trader like mt4 than mt5

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jhdanw is an unknown quantity at this point jhdanw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MT4 and MT5 are the best trading platform.most of the broker providing the facility to trade on them.i likes the MT4,but have an experience about web traders and i also found best because in web trader when you open or close any position it never ask for re quote.web trade is fast and quickly !

Senior Member RishiMehar is an unknown quantity at this point RishiMehar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buht se log MT4 or MT5 pr trade krty hain her aik ki apni api passend hoti hy but muje mt4 platform acha lgta hy is pr trade krna achi hy is lie muje ye passend hy .

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Day by day it's reputation is improving only Metatrader and metatrader are very useful for traders who want to make profit in the forex market like mt4 platform is the meta trader platform which is used to trade in the forex market and it provides many features to the users like use of the charts time frames and many other functions and However because much I understand a lot agent make use of MT4 compared to an additional therefore i

Senior Member nurin aliyafie is an unknown quantity at this point nurin aliyafie's Avatar
    Thanks
    i prefer to choos platform on android phone because i can easy to look after my money

Member x4ss is an unknown quantity at this point x4ss's Avatar
    Thanks
    my best platform is mt4 because it's easy and you can learn it quiqli i like mt4 and insta forex platforme it's realyy good

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    since knowing; forex trading, and learn to do tradinjg forex, I just use metatrader4, I have not used any other platform. and I think it's the same, what we need is a good trading system, and we can make a deal with the uncomfortable

Senior Member dpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point dpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency stock trading platforms present maps and also order-taking methods. As with trading platforms useful for trading different securities like stocks or perhaps futures, almost all may vary drastically which enable it to fluctuate within price tag.

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But the real problem is we cannot move withing those platforms that i think there us not a big difference between digit and digit because digit working with digits like then llow hedging on MT5 by way of a plug-in or something but thats not the point I am sure this platform will replace MT4 when launch on the final release then But when I have installed why there is only on then "Deeds without knowledge are not accepted

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 230 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)