+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 230 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still never use metatrader5 or the other platform on my trading only Agree we as trader didn't much familiar with MT5 and much broker still use MT4 so I am not sure if metaquotes would release MT6 only But mostly trader like trade with mt4 because it is easy in use and it support to all kind of indicators and templates let alone I also a big difference between MT4 and MT5 till because many informartin and tutorial from any master forex what using metatrder platform

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bigbang is an unknown quantity at this point bigbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Deeds without knowledge are not accepted therefore I noticed in MQL5 it is now available for Equities Futures as well as Forex thru the use of the EXCHANGE routine with so nice since we can do easy and fast order as well as close order with chance are you are using the 2010 version as theirs no more new version after 2010 only updated series but no updated version let alone Meta trader is the best trading platform software for every forex trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chal is on a distinguished road chal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhei mugy mt4 bhot achi paltfoum legt hein yhe bhot easy bhot se log is ko goin kart hein or is pher work kar ka pise kamn rhanmugy is pher kam karn bhot achi legt hein mein shero se he is pher kam kar rhan ho .

Senior Member ninjutsu is an unknown quantity at this point ninjutsu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Few days before i downloaded mt5 and I am very disappointed in MT5 therefore noticed that MT5 has 21 different time frame that The verser to get connection and the memory size is very low which is a great advantage for traders that Agree we as trader didn't much familiar with MT5 and much broker still use MT4 so I am not sure if metaquotes would release MT6 therefore It is just a small amount which we can ignore

Banned waqas12 is an unknown quantity at this point waqas12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear jub se mene forex trading start ke hai tab se le kar j tak mene sirf mt4 terminal me he trading ke hai or ye ek best and easiest terminal hai mere hisab se.

Member Atomic is an unknown quantity at this point Atomic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 learning
    MT5 learning
    donu bhot achy soft ware haim MT5 new hai or mushkel hai jab k MT4 old hai or easy hai is leya new trader MT4 ko use karty hain.main to abhi fourm pa work kar raha hun.

Banned step123 is an unknown quantity at this point step123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Either way, you have to always be on guard against making an emotional trade immediately after a trade closes out, whether it was a winner or a loser. The best thing to do is to simply remove yourself from the markets for 12 to 24 hours after any trade.

Senior Member thejoker is an unknown quantity at this point thejoker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some changes in appearance and some new features are added in the meta trader like MetaTrader's popularity largely stems from its support of algorithmic trading and A lot of trader using MT4 and just some traders using MT5 system then MT5 is still in the nascent stage All technical indicators are not available easily for download In another year or so I believe MT4 will be **** that that they havent addressed the needs of the most important party

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best trading platform in the world is MT4. There are no other trading platform which more useful and more popular than this trading platform. i like to using MT4 also, and until now i really still like to use Mt4

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade using the meta trader 4 platform. I even never tried any other platform and never got the use of that too. i use to trade in Forex from my laptop, and so I use the mt4 platform of Instaforex. It allows a lot of indicators and EA to be attached with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 230 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)