+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 230 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member rafalense is an unknown quantity at this point rafalense's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 is the best platform because of the new feature is the signals and autotrading let it be the best, . And also you can find all available tools to help the traders for technical analysis with sufficient precision, . .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hasankhan is an unknown quantity at this point hasankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer with mt4 and it is the thing that is most suitable for me and I think the convenience in using something then all that would be very useful and I am very comfortable with mt4 so I still use any mt4 and the never use mobile.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nopi400 is an unknown quantity at this point nopi400's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro dekhen mera sub se best platform jisper men trade karta hun wo he mt4 ye mere liye best platform he kyoun ke men iski bohat sari cheezen samjhta hun aur bohat sare charts lagane ate hen mujy ismen aur bi bohat kuch isliye men is platform ko ziyadah like karta hun mujy mt5 ka itna nai pata he

Senior Member sawon555 is an unknown quantity at this point sawon555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think mt4 &mt5 platform is good for instaforex trading. At this moment we can use mt4 &mt5 platform in our mobile device. I am always use mt4 platform in my computer device and mobile device. We can easily complete our trading order by mt4& mt5 trading platform.

Senior Member asyiifa is an unknown quantity at this point asyiifa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MetaTrader (MT4) platform has been the cutting edge software standard for the Forex market till what speed require for MT5 I install MT5 but it is not fully loading many indicators and EA that was developed but Like i said in the last tread i will say mt4 is much more simpler in all ramifications than the mt5 the mt5 is more complex and traders are still afraid on the reliability of the indicators there and The verser to get connection and the memory size is very low which is a great advantage for traders

Banned Rasel Talukder is an unknown quantity at this point Rasel Talukder's Avatar
    Thanks
    We have experimented with number of trading terminals thus far -- nevertheless the one i stumbled upon easiest and fascinating incurable is usually mt4 and due to this We sticked going without running shoes. Aside from MT4 in the event that i have to make use of other termnal i most certainly will choose web-meta broker regarding cell phone trading.

Senior Member mehmed is an unknown quantity at this point mehmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am happy with mt4 and I think I am very comfortable with mt4 and all will be good by being able to focus and all will be good to be able to focus and process and all need calmness and all will be well with could do well and it took all the process and all will be fine and all need calmness.

Member Learner4xx is an unknown quantity at this point Learner4xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir main jab demo accpount me traded karti hu tab main mt4 platform ko hi jayda use kati hu kuk ye mujhe acche or easy bhi lagte hai , or is liye asly me bhi mai is platform ko hi apne trading ke liye use karti hu , kuk practice jis me karte hai agar kam bhi usme hi kaya jaye to munafa acha hoti hai .

Junior Member yahya is an unknown quantity at this point yahya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself more comfortable with mt4 because I used the very assistance support tool with mt4 so I am very happy with mt4 and it was very good indeed and we must be ready and patient and all need process and patience and we must be ready and all needed process.

Member khukababu is on a distinguished road khukababu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't have any experience to use mt5,i use mt4 and droid meta trader terminal droid meta trader gives me very fast market execusion but mt4 is the best to analysis about market condition technically also there are lot of tool available.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 230 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)