+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 230 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The platform that i love and understand anything about is the meta trader 4 mt4.the mt4 is simple to use to trade the forex market and trader can develop the way to earn money with the mt4 platform.the mt4 platform is a great platform and many trader use it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dajouka is an unknown quantity at this point dajouka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i always traded as with an MT4 platform because it has the best of trading and I have to understand what am doing and makes as a sure that you know and understand what you are doing and you can make sure that you can create some good trading idea that can help you know when and how to trade and understand everything !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dasfada is an unknown quantity at this point dasfada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The meta Trader 4 plateform is good for me because it is easy to understand. I have tried MT5 but it seems as difficult to learn as compare to mt4. MT4 plateform fulfill as my needs of trading. I never tried any other plateform except mt4. Reliability is most important thing in a software and i think mt4 provide reliability !!

Senior Member karimdjda is an unknown quantity at this point karimdjda's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me i like the MT4 trading platform. it is easy to use and we can use customs as an indicators and as it is widely used if we get a problem their is many resources to help us. and it is lite to install , do not take too much computer resource, even it can run on a net book and smart phones !

Banned ahmedoof is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedoof's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am presently using MT4 platform and with it i am quite happy now. I started my trading using this platform only and i admire to do trading on this one.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I am just satisfied pleased with mt4 platform.I am impress with Mt5 but it is for most experience trader.There are more indicators in Mt4 other than Mt5.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe to MT4 hi pasand hai uske alawa aur koi terminal maine use kara hi nahi hai aur na hi karunga kyonki forex market me MT4 sabse aasan terminal me se ek hai aur samjhne me sare indicators bhi acchi tarah se kaam karte hain isme.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fxemperor1st View Post
    in my opinion mt4 is the best platform you can trade with cuase i didn't try any other platform
    but i want to try something new more quick and easy
    hanji mt4 he sabse achha platform hai jisko trader achhe se use kar sakta hai,aur ye bahut he simple aur fast hai aur ye har operationg system me chalta hai jisse kisi bhi trader ko koi dikkat nahi aata..

Member sahilrajput is on a distinguished road sahilrajput's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex trading main bohat sary platforums hain jin sy ap forex trading kar sakty ho. lakin main mt4 platforum like karta hu ku k mt4 aik bohat hi asan trading platforum hy jis ko har koi use kar sata hy. mt4 main hum bohat sy indicator use kar sakty hain.

Senior Member rourkem is an unknown quantity at this point rourkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was using MT4 in the past and every function is already familiar to me but they say that MT5 offers much more effectiveness. I still have to explore this though.

Member lumlider1994 is an unknown quantity at this point lumlider1994's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Mt5 has many up****es and features than MT4 but for me, I think MT4 is enough for me to be able to draw the line and use the indicator I feel MT4 is easy to use. I believe Mt4 will still be many popular and used for trader in day and next day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 230 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)