+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 230 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Junior Member Hussen is an unknown quantity at this point Hussen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course MT4 IS THE ONE OF THE MOST POPLAR PLAT FORM IT IS EASIER THAN MT5 .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagan435 is an unknown quantity at this point gagan435's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 and mt5 both plate form are good for use both provide comfrotable dealing method in forex .so both mt4 and mt5 are good for use .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pbaudi is an unknown quantity at this point pbaudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend my favorite type of platform is mt4 because I love to trade here and I think this is the best platform for me and I have no idea on mt5 platform at all. I do trading in my android mobile set and there also I have installed the mt4 platform and watch the market from mobile too.

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is your favorite type of platform? I think I am a new comer in this regard no experience in the light of any type of platform.

Senior Member markjacks is an unknown quantity at this point markjacks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 is the best platform ever but I'm trying to study MT5 but so far, it hasn't been working for me.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

MT4 had been very good so far for me but I'm trying to explore MT5. Let's just see if I'll be able to get this to work.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

MT4 had been very good so far for me but I'm trying to explore MT5. Let's just see if I'll be able to get this to work.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Love the mt4 trading Platform very much in this business, It is a great way for anyone to trade Forex. Fpor me, It is simplified and has no complex things and rules as well guiding it.
    Patience is Key.

Banned Profit Maker is an unknown quantity at this point Profit Maker's Avatar
    Thanks
    mt4 is best & easy for everyone. mt5 has some more advance tool. lekin me mt4 per trade ker raha ho kiu k ye friendly use hay or is me galti ke chance bi kam hay or profit bi khoob hay mt5 new hay is liye ziyada maqbool nai hay or thora mushkil bi hay mt4 se is leye me logo ko bo fil hal mt4 istamal kerney ko kehta ho

Member miyanmohsin is on a distinguished road miyanmohsin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mera favorite borker hay instaforex and my favorite platform is mt4 ye aik bohat hi acha platforum hay jis say ap forex trading main easily learning kar sakty ho. forex trading mostly traders mt4 hi use karty hain jin say wo forex trading ko learn bi karty hain.

Member lumlider1994 is an unknown quantity at this point lumlider1994's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 and MT5 is a lot different because the I have used two versions of this and MT4 is the old version, but we can still use technical analysis and trading with forex and it was good and I think MT5 will never replace it

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji mt4 he sabse badoiya platform hai aur shuru se essi me kaam kar rahein hai aur main baat ye phone par bhi achhe se load hota hai aur esme har broker ke servers bhi miljaata hai aur esme koi dikkat nahi hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 230 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)