+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 230 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji mare hisab se app ko apni trading mai mt4 he use karna chahi aa wase tuh mt5 v 4jaisa hai but suna hai ki mt5 bhout galti aa karta hai es layi hume mt4 he use karna chahi aa aoni trading mai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member CooKies is an unknown quantity at this point CooKies's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, my friend ,, for me three years ago I work on the trading platform MetaTrader MT4 but in real want of shows me what is the difference between the MT4 trading platform and Mt5 because I do not know the difference between them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hazemb12 is an unknown quantity at this point hazemb12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have only used MT5 so long it going smoothly and easy dealing with i guess this is the kind of platform i needed to move on . i advice you to work on it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makremda is an unknown quantity at this point makremda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i used as MT4 and was satisfied to used it. I also have as an installed the MT5, but all of the signal to die, I can not trade with MT5. I think MT5 can not be used because it is still beta, but some threads, MT 5 can be used. for the mobile version because I have not used my mobile is not capable to be installed metatraders !

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    used and contain a lot of advantages that the trader may use to analyses the forex market well the MT4 platform is the best in the forex forum business in the world online for making the amount for our personal use

Member Samsegmayo is an unknown quantity at this point Samsegmayo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my favorite type of platform in forex trading business is the forex metal, because it is very easy to use and is a well known platform to a lot of forex trader in the whole world. and it is very difficult for the hackers to hack there website

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MT4 is the most popular and the most widely Loved tyoe of Forex platform, I Love it as well. In this Forex business, One could easily learn well and then use any Platform to trade and make profits.
    Patience is Key.

Member sheikhadeel is an unknown quantity at this point sheikhadeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think MT4 best ha es mai broker zada facilities daty ha r es sa easyily trading ho jate ha and MT5 bh acha ho skta ha lakin mjhe sirf MT4 pasand ha en mai zada difference nh ha mobile phone ka sth bh trading kr skty ha agr mobile phone window mobile ho..

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yaha par trading karne ki liye ham bahut hi jayda trading ki platform milte hai lakin mujhe to traded ke liyeMT 4 platform hi jayda pasand hai , main us me hi trading karti hu , or sath me money bhi earning karti hu .

Member arelonso2015 is on a distinguished road arelonso2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes., I have tried out it all but no for MT5 meta trader terminal. I think I'm not going to change my MT4 terminal to MT5 terminal since there are many Ea or other scripts cannot fully support or compatible with MT5 yet.
    ~New Year 2015, New Goal & Ambition in my life~
    Arelonso 2015

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 230 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)