+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 230 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2300

Thread: What is your favorite type of platform?

Member bassem15 is an unknown quantity at this point bassem15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 is the best but nowadays i used to enter the market a lot from my ipad so i use autocast which it's better for me to trade on the chart easily and making my analysis with my touch pen , better than the pc by many terms.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fosterdrew is an unknown quantity at this point fosterdrew's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been using MT4 for 2 years now and I can say that I'm quite pleaseed with it. Still trying to explore MT5 though and see if it will be a viable up****e to MT4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader jada tarr shuru se mt4 ko he use kar rahein hai aur mt5 jada tarr old systems par operate bhi nahi hota esliye traders ko mt4 par kaam karna he achha lagta hai aur wo ussi par kaam karte hai..

Member fatima2015 is an unknown quantity at this point fatima2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mt4 platform is a very much nice and favroit platform my dear it is a vry much and easy to me i can easily understand it all option that is why i like it and there i can save a many indicator and tolls which help me to get success here to earn a profit amount.

Banned Leteipa is an unknown quantity at this point Leteipa's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favourite is the mt4these is because its much easier to analyse and,work,on an mt4 than on any web versions and we also seen some all the best and being sure the creates market is suppose to be well analysed

Senior Member TLimbu is an unknown quantity at this point TLimbu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried all the platform that is available in the market and i could not find any platform better than mt4.I am using it since i started the forex trading.Mt4 is the best platform for me.Bt for different trader they may like mt5 platform since it is the latest version with increased features.

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery lu mt4 he better ha kuke mi ny in mt5 trading kerny ki koshish ki thi likin us mi kuch samaj he nahi ah rahit thi , wesy bhi in mt4 bohat se supported indicators hien likin mt5 mi nahi hien,

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 platform is more easy to operate as compare with other platform, indicators are more comfortable and understandable and also it is good platform. I used to MT4 platform.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main sirf MT4 terminal aur MT5 terminal ke baare me hi janti hu aur maine demo account par mt4 platform ke sath trading ki practice ki hai aur mujhe mt4 terminal platform ke sath hi trading karna hi like karti hu.

Member mohamed said is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed said's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite trading plate from is Insta forex because its reason is that its tools are setup system is so easy and comfortable i like this first i was use markitiva but now just i use insta forex now its my permanent trading plate form .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 230 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)