+ Reply to Thread
Page 650 of 727 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 648 649 650 651 652 660 700 ... LastLast
Results 6,491 to 6,500 of 7262

Thread: Largest number of pips trader can make in one day!

Member nabeel is an unknown quantity at this point nabeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    Yes one can definitely make 500 pips in a day if he trades in different currency pairs but for this it requires a lot of patience, hard work , study and analysis. Once this is done a trader can make these pips in one day.
    bhi jahan tak mjy is bary main pata hy main to itna janta hon k pips ko lagaty waqyt is baat ka kheyaal rahna hota hy k utny he pips main ap ko take profit b lagana hota hy is leya is baat ka b kheyaal rakho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pyalkms is an unknown quantity at this point pyalkms's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    I think I got 100 pips in EUR/USD pair with in just one day. But not in real market. It is just a demo trading so it is a bit sad because the money is not real. How I wish I am trading in live accounts when I earn that huge pip. That would really be awesome! But in live market it is seldom to earn that kind of profits,right?

If you want to start as a Forex trader then it is very simple. You need to open a spread betting account and fund it with how much money you want to invest in Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member infoworld is an unknown quantity at this point infoworld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I keep saying it and i will continue to repeat that Forex market is a unique and wonderful markek of unlimited possibilities as there is no end to the amount of pips you can make provided you can open more than one trade position at a time

Member mare is an unknown quantity at this point mare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The largest number of points achieved in one day is 220 points if you great joy to do so.But I no longer bypass more than 20 points a day because I am afraid to lose everything.

Banned sejiti.rp is an unknown quantity at this point sejiti.rp's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, for example, is a huge pips daily target and some traders but not every day that can not be compatible with some of the best pips could win but occasionally a businessman could win some big targets. I do not think it is reasonable to achieve 50 to 60 pips daily.

Senior Member rem.chow is an unknown quantity at this point rem.chow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is popular business.Early this day, I chated with a number of friends about the largest number of pips they made in just one business day. Of course, Many of them said they won't forget that they made over 500 pips in one day. I thought of sharing this question with you.

Banned mahe is an unknown quantity at this point mahe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, some traders make 500 pips per day, but to do so every day is really a difficult task.May be some expert Wick trade for almost a day in permanence and do as that.or some traders use release of major movements and acquire these big profits.

Member jogoroni is an unknown quantity at this point jogoroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeas it can possible to create huge pips because many generate these volumes. you can do that but you have more information in currency trading.

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mein ney 200 pips hi earn kiye thay lekin demo account mein kunki live mein itnay pips benay hi nehi meray, emotions ki weja sey kem pips hi bentay hein, live mein bes 100 pips hi earn kiye huya hein

Banned lasker is an unknown quantity at this point lasker's Avatar
    Thanks
    about two months to figure out that they have a bunch of hooligan traders on their hands that could cause them serious damage. Their response, as I mentioned above, was to start fooling around with the spreads in order to discourage and chase away News Traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 650 of 727 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 648 649 650 651 652 660 700 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)