+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast

Thread: Discipline of mind is the key to successful operation.

Member JeremiahMoyer is an unknown quantity at this point JeremiahMoyer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly, dealer must adhere to certain protocols. Should be brought to justice. Trade without rules leads to trade without the right kind of policies and programs that are not healthy for everyone. When the patient is also a factor, which is very important, because most of the traders, the self is developed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that always be discipline can be our main key to profit in forex. Many traders only focus to find a great trading system, a holygrail trading system which will never found.But they forget that forex trading is a business also. Then we need to focus to how we manage our risk to make profit in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that trader is actually also would like to becoming discipline on the thoughts, if theyre perform not discipline is basically bad to the confident people as a result of ity imply tht they could not utilize the good money management and perform not subsequent to the actual strategy and the actual analysis they have build upon the forex

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai app ki mind ki he game hai forex trade mind mein agar app ke information hai to app ke liye trade karna bohut easy hain agar app ke pass mind mein he kuch ni hai to ap ke liye earn karna be bohut he mushkil ho jata hai
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that discipline is a part of the success and is required for success of the knowledge, experience, skills and strategies so if he only discipline is not enough to succeed but you have to go through more than 3 years of the trading to be successful

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mind ka discipline ka success bhout zarori hai dear jab tak hum apni mind ko apny control mein rakh kar k trading nhi karengy to phar dear hamen forex market mein successs hasil karna bhout mushkil hota hai

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fallow all trading roules for successful trading It really change my life that i have to find a ways/manage my time to have a spare time for me to learn more about forex.And one way is becoming a member of forex forums to learn from other traders,their ideas,suggestions especially their experiences.

Member javedahmad is an unknown quantity at this point javedahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jaise har kam ko start karne se pahle us k rulles ko follow karna parta hai aor jab ap rolles follow nahi kate to wo kam proper mathod se nahi akr sakte aur jis ki waja se ap ko los ho uthana parta hai isi tareeke se forex k bhi kuch mathod hai jin ko ap follow karna hota hai

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

we must always be disciplined in any case, because of the discipline will make all be neat. Also in the trade,so I agree that discipline is one of the keys to success, even not only in forex business, but in all businesses.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Although compliance is difficult But I more than 10 years in the trading room to very hard because it is a little Discipline is mandatory in the field of forex trading.expend profits and victorian content and move levels.

Banned rudolphschulz is an unknown quantity at this point rudolphschulz's Avatar
    Thanks
    No doubt that traders are required to comply with certain protocols. They must be disciplined. Trading without rules leads to trade without the ideas and strategies, which is not healthy for all players. And keep your patience is also very important that traders need to develop.

Member javedahmad is an unknown quantity at this point javedahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    he truth is that we never get rid of our emotion, the purpose, is just not to allow it to influence our trading.
    If I don't touch those settings I am at least sure that I am not letting my emotion play in the market too much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)