+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 557 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 5569

Thread: How do you choose your broker forex ?

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe aisa lagta haiki accha broker who hi hota hai jo apne clients ko khush rakhe jaise ki payments ke maamle mein , jaldi payments send kar dein unko aur jitna ho sake unka saath de , apni services acchi rakhe.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The very first and a lot important thing to take into consideration can be lower propagates. The actual spread would be the variation between buying and selling selling price. Usually no commission rate can be incurred plus the spread will probably be your own charge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Insta Forex is the best Forex broker Because it give us very good facilities . and it very easy to use For this reason it is very famous . and i also know that it is the best of all Forex broker in Asia . So i choose it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned embrio is on a distinguished road embrio's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just use my instaforex as a broker, because I feel instaforex provide good service and have a good custemer service, so I feel comfortable with the services provided by instaforex.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamin222 View Post
    The first and most important thing to look for is low spreads. The spread is the difference between the buying and selling price. Usually no commission is charged and the spread will be your cost.
    Thats good! low spread does matter. For some more advantage, we should find fixed spread too if available. Low and fixed spread sounds good, doesnt it? But, I suggest dont forget to find a broker with minimal slippage and requote. Thats second must for me from choosing brokers.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believed in the people on this forum and other forum sponsored by Instaforex and started trading. Till now my experience with them is very good and hence i have not thought about other Brokers for my trading. I have determined to stay with this broker right now.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned mony1 is on a distinguished road mony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    When choosing a broker should be taken into account good customer service, payment and would be an immediate platform easy to use and to be recognized by regulatory agencies

Senior Member centro is an unknown quantity at this point centro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose a forex broker for the services they provide and because they have credibility, since credibility will make us calm, because many brokers who have run their client money.

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you choose your broker first to see the reputation of the agent. There are also criteria for choosing a good broker.Such spread, testability, online help, receive currencies etc.We have to choose the broker, whose length is less. Then you have to be approved by a regularity. You can view the terms and guidelines and offers of propagation. Then decide if you want.

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    insta my opinion is one of the brokers that have a lot of facilities and become a leader in innovation. PAMM accounts like most other brokers do not have such features.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 557 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)