+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 82 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Thread: True or fake breakout?

Member tradingblossoms is an unknown quantity at this point tradingblossoms's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    breakout strategy ke liye bahut achi tarah risk management use karni chahiye nahi to failed breakouts se losses bahut jyada ho sakte hai aur jab hum kisi tool ki help lete hai to humko usko achi tarah se test kar lena chahiye aur tabhi humko live account mein risk control karna ayega.
    Join Indian-Forex.com Forum and earn bonus to trade

Don't Spam, Forum just hate spammers

Member KapilSingh is an unknown quantity at this point KapilSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee maray khyal main break out tu forex trading main jo aatay han wo kuch darust bi ho sakitay han aur kuch gult bi yaqeenun ho sakitay han jaisay ka aaj crude oil ka baray main yeh mashhoor tha ka opec meeting main freeze kernay ka faisla ho jai ga aur crude oil ki price bouht up chuly jai gee lakin gult break out nikla .....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think without proper experiences we can not detect the trend of the market and we can not understand which one is true trend and which one is not, I think trading with proper knowledge is always a good way to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rabia2569 is an unknown quantity at this point Rabia2569's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most critical issues in technical analysis is true and false break out-at least for me. I searched alot about this issue if you trade the trend breakout strategy. Also it depends on how you look at a breakout from support and resistance.my trades some it could be batter and some time its in lose position,there for my opinion is to make analysis

---------- Post added 09-27-2016 at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-26-2016 at 06:26 PM ----------

One of the most critical issues in technical analysis is true and false break out-at least for me. I searched alot about this issuefalse breakout if you trade the trend breakout strategy. Also it depends on how you look at a breakout from support and resistance trade and to figure out the market trend but at times these indicators do give false signals and lay a trap for the traders.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main true aur fake breakout ka to experience muje nhe howa ha aor main new hon aor main yh bolon gy kah trading main planing kren thik strategy bna lain aor trading main learning kia kren phr is tarah say trader ko in things ke information mil jati hai

Member malikpayza is an unknown quantity at this point malikpayza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

True or fake breakout?

So typically it gives a false get away which forces many investors to herald exchange or close their trades and in the long run resulting in losses. However as they're no longer often i nonetheless sense it quite safe to use stop loss we all knows it, it could even go towards a information because of the sentiments of the trader on occasion.

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    True aur false breakout bht jaroori hota hai kymki isse hum log samjh pate hai ki makret aage continue rahega ya nae aur agar market fir break nae kr oayega to hm log easily ek trade le pate hai market ki trend ki strength bhi bht hadd tak ye decide krti hai ki aap market main kitne long tak apni trade ko seh pate hai break hone ki situation main thora wait krna chahiye

Member soufiane dz is an unknown quantity at this point soufiane dz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello to all. According to my personal experience , the false fracture is often accompanied by price Action which is devergence. You just have to use RSI to see it . .good luck to all members of india forex forum

Banned abo anas is an unknown quantity at this point abo anas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello dear friend
    Yes, sometimes it happens with me
    I want to open new centers
    But my friends make me doubt in the analysis I've done personally
    And retract about it
    Finally, I discovered I was right
    This happens a lot
    To be self-confidence

Member abdala123 is an unknown quantity at this point abdala123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    veral times that market does not let traders easily earn profit, out true or false breakout if you trade the trend breakout strategy. Also it depends on how you look at a breakout from support and resistance. Do you see support and resistance as fixed price points or do you see them as zones. If you see them as zones then and so many times it gives a false break out which forces many traders to bring in trade or close their trades and ultimately resulting in losses. But as they are not often i still feel it quite safe to use

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 82 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)