+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 348 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    yes dear but i think the money management is very necessary that is why you should use the money management is very necessary to protect us from margin call and if we are not using the money management then our account is always in risk.
    forex me money management ka bahut bada role rehta hai kyunki thik se manage kiya hua money hi aapko fayda de saktah ai leki nagar aap forex me apne money ke hisab se lots aur volume nahi kharidoge to aapke margin call lagne ke chances bahut zada ho jayenge..isliye har trader ko money management ke bare me ache se pata hona chahaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned new is on a distinguished road new's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    yes dear but i think the money management is very necessary that is why you should use the money management is very necessary to protect us from margin call and if we are not using the money management then our account is always in risk.
    yes dear money management is very important tools hume isko kisi bhi haal mei ignore nahi karna chahiye isko ignore karne ka matlab hota hai apna sara account ka balance blow kar dena so hume iska kafi thik thaak use karna chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but this strategy is useful when you think that you have enough money to trade and if you feel that there is strong signal, but if you are not sure about the trade then there is no need to trade with big lot size, it would be better that you earn less then you loss yours account, in trading you have to follow the money management rules,to stay in trade for long time.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i somewhat disagree with your opinion, using unreasonable big lots is detrimental to our accounts, even a loss of 10-20 pips may be a big deal because one cant guarantee profit in every trades or positions. So it will be wise to use a lot size based on the capital instead of a random an unusual lot size
    forexm e trader ko hamesha apni equity aur free balkance ke hisab se hi lots divide karne chahiye
    kayi tradres aiseh ote hai jinhe 1 hi lot me trade karni padti hai jabki kayi traders ke sath kayi lots me trading karte hai

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a strategy that when all time chart indicate one signal then you can start by double lots. So you can gain by double lots are double profit. Other wise you will be zero if market is opposite to you. So be careful . we all want we all will gain. thanks.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amurami View Post
    ya, we must understand of the consequences of trading with double lots. I think it doesn't matter whether we trade with double or triple lots as long as we know what we are doing. Our strategy may requires us to trade with big lot but we may get out early to minimize our risk
    i somewhat disagree with your opinion, using unreasonable big lots is detrimental to our accounts, even a loss of 10-20 pips may be a big deal because one cant guarantee profit in every trades or positions. So it will be wise to use a lot size based on the capital instead of a random an unusual lot size
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    double lots = double profit but do not forget double risks too
    thank you
    My opinion is that if use double lot, then double profit come to you. When use of double lot involve bad time of enter into the market, then double loss will come to you. Is good to use careful trading if use of double lots.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    double lots = double profit

dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    double lots = double profit but do not forget double risks too
    thank you
    Yes i agree with you, if we invest our money double so we can get double, but also we could lose double too. So, if we are planning to doubling our estimated profit, it is important to consider about the double risk too, especially who trade with high leverage.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion is it is the same as if you use small lot then you win or loss small too but if you use bigger lot then you win or loss bigger to.so it depnds on your money management.double lots=double profit but do not forget double risks too

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I, unwanted double benefit, when I lose a lot of pips, but it is very risky, so with this method, you can save a lot, and at the same time lose much, and your key to having a big profit, and avoid losing your way is money management.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 348 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)