+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 348 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's true if you take a high risk it means you will get a double profit. but who knows that your predictions are always on your right side. forex is not a flyway if you want to fly here then soon you will fall to the ground. so always managing your lot size compared to your initial deposit is a good idea for forex traders. and double profits are all traders' expectations. If I trade with my skilled knowledge, I can make my profits multiply. However, it is not possible all the time we think. We may be looser because of our problems when making mistakes in trading. think we have to be careful to get a double profit from time, there is a saying that "weal and doe come alternately"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can double your lot size if you double your account otherwise you try to be greedy and you may expire. You have to be careful in your trade otherwise you will lose your money if you do not use good money management and sometimes traders add their balance to their profits and then they can increase lots to trade and get more profit from them and it is also like a double lot, when traders increase the lot size so they only increase the risk too and they must be prepared to face all conditions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend with a double lot size and that means that traders increase their profits and also they increase the risk too, and it's always like that if they want to get more profit from this business and it can be 50%: 50% and this is a thought good but the risk is the same at the same time. If you multiply a lot then you will have the opportunity to get double profits but there is also the risk of falling in double numbers. In this case a trader must take risks with his experience and courage.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course doubling the lead a little to double profit, but also increasing the level of risk when Gueth and if the deal is closed the deal at a loss will be double the loss and this is not like we can cause the loss of the overall account and yes I agree with you that if you use double lot size you have to have good knowledge and experience to identify the actual trends. if you identify a wrong trend then your account can be completely destroyed

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that is a good strategy because a trader cannot increase the volume of his lot unless his account is an affordable position to do so. A trader must follow his MM strictly to keep his account safe from MC. So, a double lot will give you a double profit, but it will also give you a fast margin call. and Everyone knows that if you trade twice as much you will have the possibility of doubling profits, but he will have a double risk and apply multiple spreads too - for higher leverage to be used and so that he can put the account at risk.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also agree with you, multiple lots can give you more opportunities to get bigger profits but also give you more opportunities to suffer losses. Maybe if we want to learn more deeply, we can learn from traders who are used to scalping. Scalpers are known for their ability to use large lots during short trading. and very risky, this step must be taken only at that time when you feel entirely sure to make a profit unless you lose so much. like everything said, greed should not be in trade, so many people have lost because of greed.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to multiply a lot only when the market goes towards me. I never doubled the lost position. And generally I use the smallest lot example that I use 3 lots 0.1 even then 1 lot 0.3 so I put the first position to the first target and the second position to the next target and so on ... and Yes that's right! Double lots guarantee double profits but multiple lots also guarantee double losses if price movements are not what you want. Double lots are fine if you have large capital, but not for people who have little capital because it will affect your equity badly.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what do you think about this? you double your first lot so you get the double profit but you not forget you double your risk too .is it right ?

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time we double the lot size, it will automatically double everything associated with it. First of all the margin used will double and after that our commission will double and profit and loss will both double. If we win the trade, with double profits, our happiness will double OR if we lose trade, then with double losses, our sadness and tension will also multiply. and double profit with double risk or loss as you mentioned. it depends on your trading style some people open mini lots for a long time and some people open a double, triple lot for a short amount of time gets and some losses

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lots and double profits do not always occur. That's why if you want to trade with multiple lots, make sure your account can take pressure because the market might be against you. And that is very dangerous. And I think stop loss is the best way to avoid big losses, and we have to be careful with this strategy and it will be more leverage if we open the trade after the news is released and you are right with that. I think it's the same as if you use a small lot so you win or lose small too, but if you use a lot bigger then you win or lose bigger too. so it depends on the management of your money. and you must have a good strategy to support it so that if your capital grows bigger then you can add a lot of what you use and multiply it to get a double profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 348 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)