+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 348 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely correct friend and its true as day light . before so much time i blow my account to use high lot. there was time when continue two week i am in profit but when there was few trade loss i lost my control and used high lot for recover all loss within short time but i lost all my balance . so its must be need high knowledge if we want to use high lot. and you must become reliable with foreign currency trading. Reliable to get anything a new comer to study with foreign currency trading reliable strategy in addition to analysis reliable utilization of excellent cash operations in addition to reliable with attaining the marked income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course when you enter any offer with a large amount you can only get big profits from it but that is not always easy. and also you can get big losses with multiple lots, so I think getting profit in this market depends on your expertise and not much of your experience in this business. and high leverage, that's right! Double lots guarantee double profits but multiple lots also guarantee double losses if price movements are not what you want. Double lots are fine if you have large capital, but not for people who have small capital, so have good trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't be a dreamer of the day and try to be more realistic. Forex and greed are not many together. New traders really come out and dream with forex. they will assume their current income can begin. who barely assumed to benefit. they will not accept losses. Newcomers must make realistic trade and trade in small stacks as safe. and there is always a lot of price increases, it depends on how much money 'or the volume of' yo 'is set in the trade, so here you have to pay attention all the time, and don't forget to set stop lossss lool

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right with that. my opinion is constant because if you use a little stack then you win or lose too little but if you use a bigger stack then you win or lose bigger too. and you have to have an honest strategy to support it if your capital grows bigger then you will add to the stack you use and multiply it for double profits and again small ham koe lots of ly gy to zahre bat hy k hmy es me profit me ho ge aur us k bad ag double ham ly gy to hamyes me profit be ziada ho ga aur es mukhalif side py agr dekha jay to single yes mini lot sy loss to be us not really bre ya double lot sy loss so ziada ho no .

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if traders want to get more profi from their hard work then there are many steps to that, by increasing lot size by increasing the balance or they only add capital to their balance besides they have good knowledge and strategies, of course the risks are always there and they have to accept it as their consequence ... no profit without risk ... big luck big risk. and is double the size of the lot, it will automatically double everything related to it and first the margin we use will double and after that our commission will double and profit and loss will double

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly Lott multiplier means profit multiplier, but also means the loss of double I'm not the best entry in the transaction-size point of a very large relatively to the account I work account any reflection or I do not win always do I Yes dividing the lot on the two deals one to reach the goal of near about 10 points and do I shut it down and the other leave it to the goal of more and Yes I agree with you lot multiplier means profits are double and a much larger but will also be a risk high and I'm not the best that in many cases do I Bamadafah Lott deal if you are sure 100% that the price will go in this direction without any reversal affect the transaction or at resolutions and I do shut it down ..

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Double lots, double profit, sometimes function, but this is against the rules of forex because we trade based on predictions and follow previous history. Now there is a guarantee here that you will earn in every trade so if we follow the right money management and rules, they will have more opportunities to earn money. on the other hand using multiple lots or more risks if you lose 3 or 5 consecutive lots then you might lose your 50% account balance so always think twice before violating forex rules.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    doubling lot size directly means that you double your risk, and a good money management plan will allow you to take double risks only if you make a double profit from your account balance; do not also need to take risks even if we will get further and it really becomes a big increase will increase the benefits even though you have to be careful and want to improve a lot you have to judge correctly when the opportunities are great for benefits then you can definitely take action though remember to do by managing smart dollars.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro, why don't you use it 2x lots = 2x profit but it's also the same as double loss. to is the liye apko ziyada lach nei krni chahiye is sy apko ziyada nuksaan b ho sakta hi aur ap apny account balance sy has dhoo betho gy is liye ap chahiye k ap hi many rakhein a rakhein finger trade. whether or not there is a trading time when ziyada is the profit of the results of the contract and the double lot will also be a double loss if we lose but basically when an experienced trader loses his position to double the traded volume will cover losses that we sometimes do not realize more the risk is that you can manage money to stay healthy brother dear there are no trays for this method who is liyeh k ko ko export question b agree bro do not know who is liyeh k may the world k sub say the best traders ki check the trade ki hi maybe nay we ki esay trade nahi dekai hi karta dual use hi par 1 pair par 1 we use lot kartay hai means alag laleh the liyeh we ko pata chal jata hai market nay kaha not jana ik we tp hit honay k bay next tp k k wi8 kartay hai but the market so wapas ba ja tu b koi dar nahi hoti and k liyeh esay use kar saktay ho

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

can take the strain because the market might go against you. And it's very dangerous. And I think stop loss best way to avoid big losing, and we have to becareful with this strategy and it will be maximize if we open trade after news released I think we can trade with just one lot, why do we have to trade with double lots? or maybe traders trade foreign exchange with a large amount of capital, so they need a double lot to get double profits. Or maybe we share them so that they

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 348 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)