+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 348 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3471

Thread: Double Lots = Double Profits.

Member aandree is on a distinguished road aandree's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before so much time i blow my account to use high lot. there was time when continue two week i am in profit but when there was few trade loss i lost my control and used high lot for recover all loss within short time but i lost all my balancce . so its must be need high knowledge if we want to use high lot..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member feiris is an unknown quantity at this point feiris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear all members
    i need your opinion
    how about this
    double lots = double profit but do not forget double risks too
    thank you
    i think so, if we have double lots we have double risk with the same capital. but, for example if you have 100USD capital with 0.1 lot is the same risk if you have 200USD and you double your lot 0.2. well, it's how we manage our risk if we double our lots.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are very correct the more we get to double our lots the more we double the profit but also we just have to understand that that before we can double lot to double our profit we most always consider our equity because if no proper equity we can end up losing our account

Member ranjan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ranjan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is real that dual lot = dual benefit. But don't be selfish !! always trade in your edge and adhere to control. And one more thing , which is very important, keep in thoughts dual lot = dual reduction if market goes against. So business properly.

Banned yudi is an unknown quantity at this point yudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    YEah its true. If you trade with higher lots, then you will get higher profits, but there is a chance to get higher loss also. That means double lots = double profits = double loss. Anything can happen. But if you trade well and have the confidence to do well, then you can use higher lots.

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you are already confident with your trading plan and strategy, use a double lot with good money management so that you can profit consistently..
    good luck

Member jowaljawil is an unknown quantity at this point jowaljawil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right. many newcomer in forex just thiknking about how to double the money, but they never think they will lose their money fastre than they think
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarmandi View Post
    Set up a lot of doubles too much risky as profitable.But usually depends on the lot size traders and money management strategies. And I think money management is not allowing us to use a lot of double because it can cause severe damage to our account. good technique to use it

Banned kyeasin is an unknown quantity at this point kyeasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lot fixing is depend on actually where the market place situated.If we get the lucky point we can use double lot for taking the profit.Otherwise we should follow simple rule I mean little Lot.Also we should keep attention about money management also.

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is terribly dangerous idea to by means of twice heaps and hoard twice income as a result of as we have a tendency to all understand that terribly obviously forex market could be a very dangerous market therefore if we have a tendency to attempt to take massive danger this might be like suicide not anything as well .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to winwinwindu For This Useful Post:

mszman (2012-11-19)

Banned kamarmandi is an unknown quantity at this point kamarmandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Set up a lot of doubles too much risky as profitable.But usually depends on the lot size traders and money management strategies. And I think money management is not allowing us to use a lot of double because it can cause severe damage to our account. good technique to use it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 348 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)