+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 359 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is very bad a few times I have to wait DURING THE wait AND wait for a number of movements in the market. My special night only hates you for waiting. Just as it is human nature, therefore every individual wants to get profit without effort. yes losing cash is another factor that we hate as a result of my partner and I always want to help get ADDITIONAL TO not want to help lose money. It was bad because after a few shows it was even associated with getting my partner and I had to lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margina call aur jab market mein movement of accha nahi hota aur mera rehta open trade hi ye when mujhe bahut hi kahrab lagta hai aur mein annoying honing lagta hoon aur loss se to sabhi hate karte hi par humein lost ko accept karna chahiye aur ussey bai seekh chaiye aur jaan na chahiye to humein loss kyun hua taaki aage as long as the trade in sake sake. and forex bro, hmme margin call, when padta he usko mebhut hate me hun bhai margin call bhut bad hoti he forex I margin call face because bhut bad he me hmesha hi ashi trade because passand karta hun na to margin call use karta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course this is very bad several times we have to survive and also survive and also wait for some movements in the market. on this occasion I just hated waiting because it was human dynamics so that everyone wanted to find quick profits. sure that depreciation will be another factor that I always hate and so I just keep wanting to get it, also I don't want to lose money. it's really bad because as soon as a few appear as alternatives to getting we have to shed.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai tou is mai koi hate bat guardian nahe ki hai han most logs are easy homework kar samjhty hain magr wo nahe janty hain k yai job bahr ki office tough job sai hi jis m humy always clothes ko ya penj aur cheeze ko active nahe balky mind is active because of parta hi and I think so every trader doesn't like losses but this is an important part of this game I also lose heat and when my position is wrong, this is a very bad situation for me and this is very bad. I don't like this in forex and greed is so bad I don't like this either.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forexik acha business hai is ki a few things hi bad hoti hain jse keh re quotes some time aisay hota hai na keh market pe heavy pressure hota hai jis ki waja say server busy hota hai yeh problem sirf ap kay sath nahi hoti hai bal kay sab kay sath hoti hai or us waqat bahut irritata feel ot ahi jis poin pe ap trade ko entre ya exit kerna chahte hauin us say miss ho jatay hain

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market volatility in private exchanges at some point gets worse results. While we have enough profit, losing a lot of money is suddenly inside that my partner and I want. And my partner and I especially hate Forex and more. Most of this experience my partner and I exchanged for a long time. But this is special and a lot of me and a lot of money is expected to produce important Forex

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forexik acha business hai is ki a few things hi bad hoti hain jse keh re quotes some time aisay hota hai na keh market pe heavy pressure hota hai jis ki waja say server busy hota hai yeh problem sirf ap kay sath nahi hoti hai bal kay sab kay sath hoti hai or us waqat bahut irritata feel ot ahi jis poin pe ap trade ko entre ya exit kerna chahte hauin us say miss ho jatay hain

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed this is bad several times we have to wait and wait and wait for some movements in the market. this time I just hate to hold back because this is truly a human character therefore everyone really wants to get a quick income. indeed taking losses is actually an additional element that I hate and so I usually just want to produce and not want to make a loss. it's bad just because it follows a number of functions rather than producing we have to shed.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Sir I am a new trader that I don't know more about now. I already know which things are used for Forex good or bad I am not a prefect. I will need a minimum of a few months to understand Forex. I don't hate anything for Forex so I'm all about Forex tools. I am now a new Forex trader, so I am very afraid of the Forex business. Because there are many traders who lose on the Forex market. and Facing a margin call means you don't have the chance to come back again. what was lost was lost. this is a big blow for every trader. I remember when I first traded on mt4 I met the margin margin twice and it almost made me give up in forex trading.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I don't find hatred in Forex. I think Forex Markets is the best trade in the world and Forex is better than others as a business. Forex trading all systems is very easy and very simple to trade. I know Forex is a risky business but this business is profitable too! and if I meet a meta trader when there is big news that decides the broker's connection if this is a game to eliminate the opportunity at that time or is it really a mistake, please help or opinion about that. where is the best broker to trade? too often requotes I experience the same thing as you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 359 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)