+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 359 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hate the most in forex when i start a trade and immidately it starts showing loss and the loss ggo on incresing incresing and i keep yhe hope that the trade will come in prifit now, now but it never come in profit and in the end i have to book loss, this i hate the most.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Farmansali (2019-03-30)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,368 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone hates losing, because they are the enemy first and last of each forex traders, we all do not like the loss, especially the loss of his fatigue for his earnings, but the loss incoming and necessary so that man can gain experience.
    This is Forex Trading, the fact is free, but on the one hand you have to pay money losses for learning and gaining experience in this dangerous trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-30)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I most hate when I was opening a position before I had time to set a target profit or stop loss the Internet connection is lost for a long time It was risky because the position I continue to float over the internet connection has not been recovered so it is a good opportunity for all traders to earn from this forum.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-31), Farooq007 (2019-04-25), forexrunner (2019-03-31), mazaribest (2019-03-31), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess so every one monger dislike death but its a substantive relation of this business i also emotionalism death and when my condition is effort unethical cut this is rattling bad condition for me and this attribute is real bad . i dislike this aim in forex and rapacity is real bad i also dislike this attribute.

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    jab mujhe tradine karty hwe bohat zayda loss ho jata hein to mujhe bohat zayda bura lgta hein ur behad gusa ata heuinkhuds par k meri miskates hein ur mera itna zayda loss hogya hein

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when my position running at +pips but suddenly the chart move back so fast because the news was released, that is bad experience for me, and of course i loss some pips causes this

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is very bad a few times I have to wait DURING THE wait AND wait for a number of movements in the market. My special night only hates you for waiting. Just as it is human nature, therefore every individual wants to get profit without effort. yes losing cash is another factor that we hate as a result of my partner and I always want to help get ADDITIONAL TO not want to help lose money. It was bad because after a few shows it was even associated with getting my partner and I had to lose.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-27)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market volatility is usually sometimes and the worst is related to me in forex. even though now I get a big profit, at that moment we stop losing a lot of money. AS GOOD, I hate you the most about forex. We suffered these seconds many nights out despite trading. But my partner and I also like this about forex. Just as I take serious opportunities related to bringing a lot IN ADDITION to a lot of money.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It makes me lose concentration and makes me not get the right point to get in and out of the market, which means that the thing I hate most about forex is when I have to open any position and close any position in profit, but the word is from "requote" keeps appearing as long as I click the "execution" button many times. And after my order was successfully executed, but the price was 3 ~ 5 points different, so I had to stop using this broker for scalping purposes, and I found Instaforex much better and suitable for me to do scalping.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to letti For This Useful Post:

Farmansali (2019-03-30)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone hates losing, because they are the enemy first and last of each forex traders, we all do not like the loss, especially the loss of his fatigue for his earnings, but the loss incoming and necessary so that man can gain experience.
    This is Forex Trading, the fact is free, but on the one hand you have to pay money losses for learning and gaining experience in this dangerous trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 359 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)