+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 359 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate when my profitable trade turns into a loss. I did a thorough study and homework before opening a position in the market but it still often happens that at the beginning of my trade, I got a good profit but my trade did not reach Take Profit and began to suffer losses. I hate when this happens and I also agree with the term "re-quote" because this is a disgusting thing for a trader. If you click to open or close a trade and market movements occur and you get a message from the broker house to change your new price and you get it when the market moves.so this is one type of warning for a trader about the price of his new currency. I don't like this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you study well and follow the rules of trading then there is nothing in forex that you hate every trader, hoping to get rich within a few days but they do not have good experience knowledge and also they invest little and try to earn big income.
    these things, repeated quotes are really annoying. sometimes when the market is volatile I face this problem too.
    But what I hate most about forex is to stop the stop loss. I'm a beginner. and my entries sometimes cannot easily turn into profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is very bad some times we have to wait and wait and wait for some movement in market. this time I just hate to wait as this is human nature so every one wants to get quick profit. yes losing money is another factor that I hate so I just always want to earn and do not want to lose money. it is bad because after some work instead of earning we have to lose.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-26), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-26), SA148P (2018-08-26), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (2)

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my trade, i hate when my analysis is wrong, when i try to follow trends, but the market is against me and gives me losses. I hate the most losses than anything in trading.
    he was the next second I went to lose a lot of money. And I really hate this about forex. I suffer from this time a lot of time when trading. But I like this about forex because I get a great opportunity to make a lot of money.

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think of loss in a negative way but now I learn that if we suffer losses then we have gained experience so now I don't mind if I suffer losses, I just continue my trade thinking that one day I will close all my losses and I will also produce good profits.
    Greed is a factor that I hate because this factor loses all your money in a matter of minutes when you try to make big profits within a few moments and then you lose your money so avoid this factor and be positive and get profit but first learn forex.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think what I hate most about forex is because everyone does margin calls. They rob my capital to the limit. Just imagine if there is no margin call, maybe every trader will not stop the stop loss, just make them float and float until they get a profit. It might not be possible to eliminate margin calls from forex rules and I hate the most in forex when I start trading and wholeheartedly start to show ggo losses and losses on incresing incresing and I still hope that trading will come in prime now, but never come in profit and in the end I have to lose the book, this is what I hate the most.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really do not like it at the many hours that I might spend during this post and again the fact that people are asking you to thank them even when their posts are not worth to thank. Do not really have to ask to be grateful they have to make sure that their post is good enough to thank and There is only one common thing that every merchant hates in foreign exchange, both beginners, senior merchants and even professionals hate. what they all hate most id incur losses. The disadvantage is what every trader is praying for not experiencing but everyone must have experienced it. Losses are what I hate the most in this business.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Slow Internet connections and also on quotes are one of the few issues that I even hate most in forex trading and I like when trading is done fasters and I am direct at the current market price to be able to make nice entry for my trades !!! and I am a simple Forex trader. I do not find the most hated in Forex. I think Forex is the best trade in the world and the Forex Market is better than any other business. I believe Forex is a risky trade but also a profitable business. For this reason, Forex trading is popular in the world!

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's really a bad thing when we find more requote when trading and this keeps us from getting the best entry level in the forex market. This is the worst thing that can happen and also one of the things I do not like. and one of the obstacles in the implementation of forex trading is requote, very reasonable because the trading facility or better known as the user server must have been a lot of traffic so that in seconds can be millions of users in the same time

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes we have to wait and wait and wait for some movement in the market. This time I just hate to wait and this is human nature so that each wants to earn money quickly. Yes losing money is another factor that I hate so I always just want to win and do not want to lose money and I hate when I am wrong in forex trading in analyzing market moves, that's normal for me. more than that when I can not refrain from trading when market conditions are chaotic. it made me have to experience many losses in trading. I try to quit that possibility in my trading, but in any case, controlling my emotions is very difficult for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 359 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)