+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 359 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We hate re-quote orders, when we are in a profit position but we want more and finally we lose the things I hate, sometimes we show for 30 minutes to 1 hour and trade but we lose our money, sometimes we close our position and take a short profit but then we can see in the trend is our kindness, things that are mostly hated in forex and I hate the sudden fall in rates with some pairs that will be 400 pips in a day and at that time it is very difficult to trade and get big losses and also quote several times but not main.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was bored when I got a big profit, in the next second I lost a lot of money. And I hate this about forex. I suffered this moment a lot of time when trading. But I like this about forex too because I get a serious opportunity to make lots and lots of money, so come out to work well and I get big profits, in the next few seconds I lose a lot of money. And I hate this about forex. I suffered this moment a lot of time when trading. But I like this about forex too because I get serious opportunities to make lots and lots of money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very sad if I get a lot of losses in forex trading. I really hate my loss. I think losing can make me cry and cry. I don't know how to trade without losses. I want to get money from this business. but my trade always loses continuously. I am very sad about that and my forex trading trading open Jakarta Hoon to market uske opposite or not Hey, ess when you are the same as Mujhe Kabhi, why don't you only when Kyun Hota Hai, Yahan ess baat to Liye Baar Baar analysis because Padta Hai jo mujhe, the error is lagta hi .

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we have to wait and wait and wait for the movement on the market ... Because right now I just hate waiting and this is human nature so that each one wants to be eliminated as quickly as money. Yes, losing money is another factor that I hate so I always just want to win and not want to lose money! and I don't hate anything in forex trading and I also know this that forex trading is uncertain and we cannot ensure 100% about trading that how it will move in the next movement so if we do it with complete research then the chance of victory will be high.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is very bad several times we have to wait and wait and wait for some movements in the market. this time i just hate waiting because this is human nature so everyone wants to get a quick profit. yes losing money is another factor that I hate so I always want to get and don't want to lose money. it's bad because after some work instead of income we have to lose. and actually you lose because of your mistakes because you are not good enough to survive so you lose and the market will not care what you want to achieve because you want to work so we cannot control the market we can control our risk and we can control our losses.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate quoting and slipping because I lost a lot of money in a volatile market, and the rest doesn't really matter because when you trade 2 this is very important. And another thing I don't like is manipulation by brokers. But I like forex so I can overcome these things. and the worst thing during a trade is a re-quote or a change that occurs very quickly during a trade that happens a lot when you try to do an execution button and this can change the order price with pips and also the spread that affects bad trading in forex

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's so bad that a few times we have to wait and wait and wait for some movement on the market this time I just hate waiting because this is human nature so everyone wants to get a quick profit. I suffer from this time a lot of time when trading but I like this about forex too because I get a serious opportunity to make lots and lots of money and I hate repeating my own mistakes several times, this is called recurring error. I really hate this and I always try to stop it from making the same mistakes in this Forex business.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally, traders will hate when they suffer the results of losses. However, because it is part of the risk, they must learn to accept. the market serves uncertain movements and sometimes, we lose sight. and thus, we make wrong judgments and suffer losses. sometimes, it happens in sequence. and what I don't like in the forex market is when I place an order on the forex market and the order moves very well towards me and a news event occurs and makes my trading turn that wins to a loss is what I don't like in the forex market

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I hate losing in trading. I really tried to avoid losses in forex trading and I tried to follow the rules of money management in forex trading that I could trade with confidence and I never tried to make money in a hurry. I am waiting for the right signal and have never tried to make money in a short period of time and the thing I hate most in Forex business trading when there is no movement trend in the Forex market and I hate holiday closing too, Forex trading sometimes seems a recession situation makes it feel more boring so far

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course there is something disgusting in Forex trading that is difficult for me to tolerate like when I saw that I made an order by analyzing perfect settings according to my failed trading strategy. As a swing trader, I usually trade depending on fundamental analysis and technical analysis, they are almost unsuccessful !! and I hate when the price reaches a stop loss, this is the thing that most traders hate because it really impacts the trader when he loses his position, this makes him less confident in the way he trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 359 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)