+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 359 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate it when the first position when trading immediately received minus a lot. That's a not unpleasant. I open the second place, I got a minus minus and again, I was getting annoyed. But now I realize, resentment is the emotion that must be eliminated. I have now learned a lot about patience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwilson1832 View Post
    I often run into technical problems that I most hate. When I was opening a position, before I had time to set a target profit or SL, the Internet connection is lost for a long time. It was risky, because the position I continue to float over the internet connection has not been recovered.
    I'm sure all the merchants will hate it in their trade when the trade before installing the stop loss and take profit when the connection is lost and the connection tersabung back and you've had floating in the trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member humoudeh75 is an unknown quantity at this point humoudeh75's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    question always come in my head when i lose in forex market. I always sad and think maybe i not smart enough to trade forex. Is forex only place for smart people who have high intelligence? I always search this question. My friend was ever talking to me, if Issac Newton to ever lose in stock investment.
    So how do

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

question always come in my head when i lose in forex market. I always sad and think maybe i not smart enough to trade forex. Is forex only people who have high intelligence? I always search this question. My friend was ever talking to me, if Issac Newton to ever lose in stock investment.
    So how do

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so many mistakes that are often made me crazy about myself. Whether it is an error in the analysis, or greed, and the emotions that can't be controlled. But if it does not immediately bounce regret will reflect poorly on me. I tried to be more thankful for all that is in me so it can rise from adversity.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by challenger ab View Post
    i hate the greed because most of loss come with greed and all time if i make good profit im greed and made bad one and take all my money so i hate greed.and the other thing i hate trading while news some times the market reverse on me and make me loss floating

there is no people love greed, greed is the most problem that happen in traders, some professional trader also usually feel greed in their trade.
    we can avoid this problem if we always remember the good rules we made and also we must always realize the negative impact of greedy.

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You know I hate requotes and most importantly the pokey enforcement of the trades, when a trade takes too lasting to incommunicative after touch the nestled add or the station hangs i search pissed off and sometimes missy the issue toll

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abhishekhanal View Post
    I hate when I am sure that the market is going up and I click buy but unfortunately the market goes up due to unnecessary fluctuation.
    i hate the greed because most of loss come with greed and all time if i make good profit im greed and made bad one and take all my money so i hate greed.and the other thing i hate trading while news some times the market reverse on me and make me loss floating

Member abhishekhanal is on a distinguished road abhishekhanal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate when I am sure that the market is going up and I click buy but unfortunately the market goes up due to unnecessary fluctuation.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing that I hate most in forex trading is when after I have done my analysis, but on opening a trade based on that analysis, I am unable to make profit but instead I get loss this normally cause me to freak out and sometimes makes me doubt trading forex.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    that's your fault, I lost money in forex is something reasonable, we emphasized to learn more disciplined again, therefore, be disciplined in every trade you, so you better not get caught up in trade and in various circles of misleading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 359 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)