+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 359 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe to tab nafrat hoti hai jab mujhse koi galti ho jati hai aur mujhe apni deal loss me close karni padti hai
    aur ek baar maien galti se sell ki jagah buy kar liya tha aur mujhe 46$ ka loss hua tha..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?
    yes my dear friend you are right, i am hate same of you but i thinking this subject then fund result its the problem of market movement we are try to open and close trade this time is market moving.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munyeria is an unknown quantity at this point munyeria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What I hated most is when i keep making the same mistake over and over again and losing money all the time and not knowing how to deal with that problem. When I realized where the problem was, I was so happy.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suriman View Post
    it looks like it is a problem for all traders, like me, too. should we have to start learning the discipline. Do not just rely on feelings alone. trading is an exact science, if you want to survive, then you must have the courage to make decisions.
    very true i agree with you forex is an exact science and can be learned, so let's not make trades based on our feeling because it is like gambling, and I'm sure it will end badly, we'd better be patient in learning the science of forex.

Senior Member widia is an unknown quantity at this point widia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe it's a bad thing, because you have the advantages and disadvantages, but you forget what you have, it is an evil, so it may be on to lose and you try to wait to get a clear signal and then input my order.

Member Benoye is an unknown quantity at this point Benoye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a good knowledge and experience, then you get on many issues you encounter. However, many experts driver to lose trade. If you have more excitement to come and improve your knowledge, you can get the benefit. When you have a good knowledge, then you can analyze that will help a lot.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jakay me things that I hate when I make mistakes and I repeat that mistake again .... and I lost and eventually result in a margin call for capital I. .... I feel guilty at all,,,, to do something mindless and repeat mistakes over and over until ... ...

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    I think when we hate a loss, it actually would bring unfavorable effects in my opinion, because the forex business name we will never be separated from losses. so it would be better if we do not hate a loss, but we should be able to take the positives from any losses that we find, because there is always a lesson from every loss we experience.
    Exactly, there is no point hating loss in forex trading because we must learn one fact, that in forex trading, loss is inevitable. We must accept loss as a part of trading and instead of hating loss, we should find a way to minimize loss. Minimizing loss starts by us following our money management rule.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Irresoluteness of the activity is sometime so lowest for me in forex. While I am having complete profits, within the succeeding merchandise I go to regress lots of money. And I hatred this some forex most. I suffered these moments lots of measure piece trading. But I copulate this some forex too as I get sensible assay of making lots and lots of money

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You discussed good point, i observe that some currency pairs have high spread like 10 **** its not good at all, high spread in Gold is acceptable because of speedy movement but there should be low spread in currency pairs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 359 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)