+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 359 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, i hated this requote thing at the time of qe3. at that time the volatility was so huge that a 5 minute candle in eur/usd was of 200 pips long, and it was damn fluctuating, just showing how ugly the market can be when 99.999% traders trade a pair on a exact moment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are times when there is intervention with big authorities or banks that make us lose suddenly without getting time to close our trades even stop loss are executed much below where we set them, why not they let market trade its natural - I really hate such interventions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hate the thing when the server is busy because the server was too heavy and volatile movement that many traders in and out quickly......it is very bad things.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by matlabi View Post
    I hate two things two much in forex trading that are Margin call and stop out, both these break the traders badly and traders get frustrated with both of these. I am now trying to evaluate the method to avoid both these.
    If you use money management and risk management then you can easily avoid margin call on your trading. And also you can you stop loss and take profit on your trading. It can make you more protected in this business.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be successful in forex you have to be very careful and very experienced , if you are good at analysis and have good trading skills then you can easily get the trick of earning money from the forex
    Last edited by akshay1728; 2013-01-08 at 12:18 AM.

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah I think it depends on each individual trader, but I hate when my forex trading sebelu feel bad psychological and other issues so that there are not good trading and emotions .. : (

you should learn it.

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this business i like everythings.I like to trade news and technical.I like to trade with an indicator.But some times broker are falt with me.When the special times are comes then broker say re-quote.I hate this topics.I loss many money by this topics.

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i am not able to do better strategy and cannot implement in the forex trade and when lose the money and cannot learn about my own mistakes and do next time

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab me trading kar rha hota hun or internet band ho jae to is baat pe mujhe bhut gussa ata he kyo ke kai bar hmari trade profit me hoti he and hmm usko band nahi kar pate to hmme bhut gussa ata he

Junior Member damarisa is an unknown quantity at this point damarisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Volatility of the market is sometime so worst for me in forex. While I am having good profits, within the next second I go to lose lots of money. And I hate this about forex most. I suffered these moments lots of time while trading.
    But I love this about forex too as I get serious chance of making lots and lots of money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 359 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)