+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 359 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Banned blackcandle is an unknown quantity at this point blackcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trading when you like to hold trades with news, re quotes often happens to you. I hate this problem very much, guy. It make me miss pips pips re-quote and some times we can get in market by this problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?
    The most ignoring and hate part in the forex is the re-quote to me also. Because during for this, sometimes i can't put my profit entry level successfully and lose some extra profit also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    market me wait karna muje pasand nhi hai sath hi sath loss bhi muje pasand nhi isliye forex ye system muje pasand nhi hai

Member damayanti is an unknown quantity at this point damayanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true and I often did, I usually use all Closs as an alternative, and sometimes also use profit lock EA, and I think we have to be clever to get around it all

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really hate it when the market moves slowly and horizontally. so I find it hard to make a profit, and I always hated that I get a loss, it can make me act the emotions while trading, but this is very risky

Senior Member tourine is an unknown quantity at this point tourine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are two thing i hate much in forex. The first like you, i hate requote when i make orders. Then i hate sideway market, Sideway alway make me bad trades whenever i get in market.

Senior Member jarbinlok is an unknown quantity at this point jarbinlok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many things that we usually hate in forex like when there in no volatility then i thinks forex is dead and other things losing of all account money due to margin call.

Senior Member manish is an unknown quantity at this point manish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hate to wait. Some times we have to wait and inactivity and act for many movement in market. this example I just dislike to inactivity as this is human nature so every one wants to get excitable profit. yes losing money is other broker that I hatred so I meet ever want to acquire and do not impoverishment to worsen money. it is bad because after whatever manipulate instead of earning we jazz to retro****e.

Senior Member a11 is an unknown quantity at this point a11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most hateful thing for me in Forex is the loss as when i get profit from it but due to some reason in the next moment i face loss in it then it is a very bad moment for me and i hate this thing very much about Forex

Senior Member samoilkat is an unknown quantity at this point samoilkat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like that my success rate in forex should be more excellent so that i should get the more good and easy money from the market and i do not like that i should lose the money in this market without nay good reason to lose the money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 359 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)