+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 359 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3583

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Member i like india fx is an unknown quantity at this point i like india fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex i hate , when trend go against me , or whe he was in the same dirction with me and sudently he go against ,
    and when theere ocur soem evenemnt that influe negatifly on the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oreoluwa View Post
    as for me what i don't like in forex trading is when i set a stop lose and the market hit the stop lose and go back to the direction i predicted in the first place that get me very upset and hate forex trading
    when we destroyed money account and do not get another chance because the MC that's the worst in us, and me, because we use the ignorance and arrogance of management and analysis does not match then it could happen quickly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saify7772 is on a distinguished road saify7772's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here in the forex every thing is very good but hte market is someitme too much volatile

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    as for me what i don't like in forex trading is when i set a stop lose and the market hit the stop lose and go back to the direction i predicted in the first place that get me very upset and hate forex trading

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks
    but in reality we are facing, we are unlikely to ever profit we would lose some trade with the losses we have experienced ..

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Special buddies we all really like with Currency dealing but some factors we dislike in or during dealing. I dislike one factor which is when I magic wand to start or near purchase and the meta investor said re-quote. I dislike this.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

hina.rubani (2013-02-27)

Banned chelsea419 is an unknown quantity at this point chelsea419's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is a very lucrative online business, but what i hate most in forex trading is when am losing in my trades. am always very sad at that moment and feels like leaving forex trading

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. I hate this. what is yours ?
    if I have a lot of floating and I lost in the trade that I made then I would be angry and upset that I would get a lot of ways that I could be better for the days to come and this will I do every time I lose

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zam View Post
    I am agree with you. Sometimes, when market againts us, its makes me very dissapoint and very angry. But we should evaluating our mistake to make a better strategy and analysis
    I am consent with you. Sometimes, when industry againts us, its creates me very dissapoint and very upset. But we should analyzing our error to create a better technique and analysis.thanks

Senior Member mari980 is an unknown quantity at this point mari980's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some of the larger spread pairs and also calculated according to the maximum value as the currency pair spreads her speed as much, and most of the numbers are there for a day ****.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 359 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)