+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 359 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Which thing you hate mostly in Forex ?

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello all

dear mein jo chezz se sab se zayada hate karta hon trading ki duran wo hai mery net connection ka disconnect hona mujhy bhout gusa ata hai jab mein trade lgany lgta hon aur internet disconnwct hojata hai I think that the worst thing that I faced in this business is when the price reaches near the take profit then it bounce back and goes to hit the stop loss and I see a loss after I saw a profit in the metatrader , also the re-quote is a very bad thing in the metatrader because you lose the chance to enter from a good price.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2020-01-04)

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

forex is hard business. This business work is a probability base. if we are under stand the trade probability then we are work the market successful. our success probability is good. i am hate the the some time when the market move the scalping. this movement is unexpect. we are face the huge loss or wash the account. my position running at pips but suddenly the chart move back so fast because the news was released that is bad experience for me i suffered these moments lots of time while trading but i love this about forex too as i get serious chance of making lots and lots of money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ज़ाहिर सी बात है लॉस। जिस चीज से मुझे सबसे ज्यादा नफरत है, वह है नुकसान। क्योंकि कोई भी अपना पैसा नहीं खोना चाहता है। हानि होने के बाद गुस्सा तो आता है लेकिन लाभ और हानि किसी भी व्यवसाय में होता रहता है। लेकिन यह पूरी तरह से मेरे हाथ से बाहर है। इसलिए मैं चाहता हूं कि मैं ठीक से ट्रेड करूं ताकि मैं कुछ अच्छा पैसा कमा सकूं।

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mein jo chezz se sab se zayada hate karta hon trading ki duran wo hai mery net connection ka disconnect hona mujhy bhout gusa ata hai jab mein trade lgany lgta hon aur internet disconnwct hojata hai I think that the worst thing that I faced in this business is when the price reaches near the take profit then it bounce back and goes to hit the stop loss and I see a loss after I saw a profit in the metatrader , also the re-quote is a very bad thing in the metatrader because you lose the chance to enter from a good price.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hate loss in forex because by this loss our account wash and then we can write posts until the big trade place.by this wash we can wait for one month then the bonus trasfer to account and then we can start trading and then we cover all the loss then we get profit that is why i hate loss and then wash account. I am hate the stop loss a d margin call. These two things are not a good and I am hate it. I am work the market with own plan. I am face the loss many time. I am face the margin call the time. My account is wash. So that I hate these two things. I hope that I am control the loss and preform the good work.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is hard business. This business work is a probability base. if we are under stand the trade probability then we are work the market successful. our success probability is good. i am hate the the some time when the market move the scalping. this movement is unexpect. we are face the huge loss or wash the account. my position running at pips but suddenly the chart move back so fast because the news was released that is bad experience for me i suffered these moments lots of time while trading but i love this about forex too as i get serious chance of making lots and lots of money

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing i hate most is the loss. But it is complete, utterly out of my hand. So all i want is to trade properly so that i can make some good money. In meta trading, i feel bad when requote problem comes. It is really irritating. But i guess sometimes the server gets so heavy and it gets slow. Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe all the traders hates to get a loss because no one want to lose his money , this is a bad feeling for the trader but the worst thing that can happen to you in forex is getting a huge loss or get a mc

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me ek new rules mujhe bhot hate karta hai or wo rule ye hai k hum ek post karne k bad 100 second wait karna parta hai intazar karna parta hai pher ap ek dusri thread ko replay kar skhtay han agar ap aisa nahe kartay to apka post dublicate jayga jis ki waja se apka account banned kar dia jayga we all love with Forex trading but some things we hate in or during trading. I hate one thing which is when I wand to open or close order and the meta trader said re-quote. this is very bad some times we have to wait and wait and wait for some movement in market. this time I just hate to wait as this is human nature so every one wants to get quick profit.l forex is all about probabilities, Every trade setup has a probability of winning and a probability for loss. Over a large number of trades, a setup with an edge will be profitable.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop letting negative thouts get into your mind there is nothing to hate about forex it is making you money and that is good and if you hate it or hate loosing it is probably because you are not ready for it and you did something wrong if you give it what you got it won't let you down dear well actually you lose because of your mistakes as you are not good enough to survive then you lose and market will not care what you want to achieve it will as it wants to work so we can not control market we can control our risk and we can control our losses. so we can work on our traDINGS AND BELIEVE ME IT IS not impossible

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 359 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)