+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Education is not end of life.

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    huh? tell that to those whom have several degrees and are still hunting for a job in pakistan.i have seen people with my own eyes from youth to their silver linings in hair and beard.they didnt get the job they deserved.some of them just gave up and started doing some minor daily wages based works.it feels so sad to have so much struggling while being capable of doing alot more than what they are.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes , of course . I believe with you that education is not end of life . Actualluy man learns always in his/her life . Life is a education place from where man learn continue. Actually it is my opinion . What is your opinion ??

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mirmreduan is an unknown quantity at this point mirmreduan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading means the forein exchange.And forex markets is the predictable and it is can change any time because there are more countries economy is related in the forex trading markets.So there are no end of education in the forex trading markets if some of the forex trader stop learning about forex trading they will be lose in the forex trading markets after some times.

Senior Member karimkarouma874 is an unknown quantity at this point karimkarouma874's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The education aik deep sea ki trha he aapped as a jitnad bhid is kid gehraid meined as jaein ye utna hi gehra hota jata he education k bger aap koi bhi business nahi kr skty traders ko chahiyed ked as wo forex business k bary mein ziada se ziada knowledge hasil krein ta k wo trading mein ziada profit ly sakeins !

Banned sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex mein aap ko kisi degree ki zaroorat nai parti only aap ko basic forex seekhna parta hai aur pir practice karni parti hai is par tab aap forex ko samaj paye gy aur aap daily bohat sa paisay earn kar saktey hain aur aap aik achey trader ban saktey hain.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also believe that education does not end in life . I think life is a school where we learn from different things. We learn in every step of life . Life teches us everything.

Banned akashik is an unknown quantity at this point akashik's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree for your explanation about education is not end of life. dear according to my opinion because we are living in information technology era where we are talking that the world has become a global village and every person is a native of this village so there is no taste of life with out education and after getting education you can do any thing to get success in life.

Member npgit is an unknown quantity at this point npgit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother the education is very very necessary for all ages although they are male or females in the world in our society. When you will have the education then you can make the success in every field of life. Specially in the forex forum business in the market. And we should not discontinued your education in any stage of your life.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sawon555 View Post
    Hello , i am agree with you totally that education is not end of life. There is no any ending point in life .we learn from everything. Every step of our life we learn .learning is never ending.
    hanji eucation ka life me bahut important role hota hai,bina education ke trader ess business me kuch nahi kar sakta,learning ka kabhi bhi end nahi hota aur forex me to trader ko waise bhi daily kuch new sikhane ko milta hai aur uske liye usko hard work karna padta hai..

Member akksh01 is an unknown quantity at this point akksh01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i Think knowledge does not end in learning, especially science Forex Every day there are more in the discovery of this science experience and more and more technique get from here. So I think education is not end of life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)