Page 462 of 482 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    High leverage it will depend on each trader good when he has the experience and High leverage will help him have more rapid return, bad as a newbie and he has no experience and is dangerous I only use safe 1:200. more risky and more profitable when you select High leverage
    No, leverage won't determine your profit or loss in trading. High or low leverage only determine your margin which could be used in
    trading but about profit and loss, it's all depending on your lot size. No matter you use high or low leverage, if lot size which you used
    is high, the risk will be high too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AhmedHA View Post
    I trade with 1:400 leverage .it's suitable for me it is not high nor low and also with suitable risk .
    you made a very good decision to use leverage like 1:400 you can also use 1:500 leverage. but my question is if i deposit 30 dollar and can take leverage 1:500 so my calculation is 30*500=15000 $ its true broker can give us this type of high leverage!!!!!. if they give us like amount with small deposit so we can trade high lot sometime and make profits quick.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by narendra View Post
    I think high leverage is so good because it gives us more margin and we can trade well with more margin. High leverage has only one disadvantage that we can open a big lot with it and can lose all our money, if we have the ability to control ourselves from big lots then highest leverage is very good for us.
    Yes, it's better to use high leverage because it could hold more pips in floating minus and you could open many orders in
    a time but you must be careful too because high leverage will make trader to become overtrading. So there must be limit
    order which you made in a time. I think you should open at most 2 open positions in one pair.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think high leverage is so good because it gives us more margin and we can trade well with more margin. High leverage has only one disadvantage that we can open a big lot with it and can lose all our money, if we have the ability to control ourselves from big lots then highest leverage is very good for us.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think leverage 1:1000 is good for trader who have good money management and good emotion control. they can maximizing their profit only by small investment. so i think leverage 1:1000 is profitable leverage

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are advantage and disadvantage in high leverage:
    One and perhaps the biggest advantage of this type of arm that he could make a fortune in no time. More money means included in the trade that you make more (if you qualify for trade). You can make huge profits if you have high or near-high leverage.
    The big disadvantage is that you always lose jobs, regardless of system or strategy you use. You can even have the right to act, but he began to go against you, and what has to lose. Losses partially covers the entire bill. Yes, you can lose your entire account, only a single transaction.

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not know the reason why anyone persons state very high leverage may eat your individual balance,its hazardous ,its certainly not advisable for newbies and others.Please persons recognize which excellent leverage is absolutely undamaging except if you abuse it.

Member Abdo22 is an unknown quantity at this point Abdo22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is the same for me if I also use a lever 1/200 that you use in your forex trades. but should be aware that use very high leverage is also a source of higher losses in every trade that we open in forex trading. So you earn good or the opposite .

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont know why you people say high leverage will eat your balance,its dangerous ,its not advisable for newbies etc.Please people understand that high leverage is completely harmless unless you misuse it.If you open a big lot with small capital then its harmful.So its traders who make it harmful.Or else its harmful and its beneficial as it gives more free margin.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFX View Post
    High leverage means high profit. Trader need high profit and high leverage make a better opportunity to make high profit. We can use the benefit i.e. high leverage by trading cleverly. We can minimize the risk by adopting certain strategies.
    That was wrong, high or low leverage won't determine high or low profits which you will get but it's depending on your
    low or high lot size which you use in each transaction. Instead, using high leverage will be lower risk than using low leverage
    because it can hold more pips when you're using high leverage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 462 of 482 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)