Page 446 of 482 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by enter View Post
    high leverage is also good for the trader who can discipline on using the good money management , but it can being bad for the trader who are having an bad emotion and having the bad money management inside, just depend on us to choose
    If a trader is using money management, then he does not really require the implementation of high leverage though,sometimes it may come in handy. A trader that use high leverage can take advantage of trading situations that he is absolutely certain of.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I prefer to leverage the large .. But I knew very well that it contains the proportion of risk capital is greater than the leverage of small ... I advise you if you have the experience and skill that you can use leverage from trading the largest .. But if you're a beginner and still learn do not run the risk of your capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage only to be used for the scalping. Please do not use the high leverage for short term or long term trading because you never know that trend change immediately. High leverage most of the times kills your account balance. So keep in mind about your risk to reward ratio and use leverage according to that.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    High leverage will always eat your balance. It should be used when you are confirm about the trend. I think it will be difficult to predict trend in forex. With high leverage you should not trade in the volatile period it will hit your margin call immediately. Now you can pick from this facts and decide whether to use or not.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends I am trading on 1:200 but I want to try on high leverage. Tell me what are the risk and possibilities ? Is it a reliable ?
    My advice is for you to stick to your 1:200 leverage and use it for all your trade. It will allow you to open any trade you want to take and it is what I use for my own.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex toh hummein 1:1000 taq hi high leverage deta hay.Lekin high leverage ke karan profit bhi hota hay aur lose bhi huge hota hay.Is liye high leverage is bad in my view.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even though you actually use high leverage you can still use a low risk, low risk because there is no regulation on leverage, but that you get on money management, so I think it would be the same between the leverage of 1:100 to 1:1000 when using a low risk.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me to play a risky business at least we can minimize the danger of going the word "loss". maybe add in the leverage ratio at least we reduce the risks that exist because of the leverage ratio is greater then our margin will be greater, too, may like it

Member Juleenayer is an unknown quantity at this point Juleenayer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade for a four months long. I use leverage 1:10 here. I believe high leverage ruin my balance in the trading. So I think that high leverage is no well for all trader.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aak View Post
    High leverage is very very Unhealthy for trader. high leverage make high risk in your money. 1:200 is good leverage but u also take 1:300.
    Using high leverage won't be too risky when you had good money management to limit orders to open and it could be good
    for traders who had only small amount of capitals. So it's depending on traders who treated leverage and how to use it well
    so high leverage won't always be bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 482 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)