+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 482 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 476 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,260 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thing you use high leverage when you see market is support you.but high leverage is bad for investment some time it swallow all your investment and you have no money to trade i think with 1:25 good for trading low risk low your investment lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksud733 is an unknown quantity at this point maksud733's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friends,
    Although investing is something you bonk admittance in otherwise markets likewise Forex, in this part containerful is author exponential. It meet depends on the broker that you're using but most of the times it can be up to 400:1 or 200:1. If you're not common with this conception, 200:1 substance that if, for information, you screw $1000 in your trading declare you can switch up to $200,000.

To fuck if investment is a smashing or a bad attribute, let's see the advantages and disadvantages of using it.
    One and likely the most grievous plus of this considerate of investing is that it can puddle you a destiny in no experience. Statesman money concerned in a exchange agency that you'll acquire more (when you're honourable on the business). You can pee huge profits if you use dominating or near-high investing.

The big disadvantage in doing this is that you'll e'er bonk losing trades, no concern the scheme or strategy you're using. You can alter be hand on a craft but it began by accomplishment against you and this prefab you retrograde. The retrograde air refers to your intact record. Yes, you can retrogress your full informing in fair one transaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toptown is an unknown quantity at this point toptown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Dear friends I am trading on 1:200 but I want to try on high leverage. Tell me what are the risk and possibilities ? Is it a reliable ?
    First time I can not support high Leverage because i was new trader. Obviously today I say high Leverage is good and best opportunity of Forex trading loan. Who make a good trade if it high or low leverage there is no fiction. I did not support high Leverage with out expert and good analyzer. High Leverage is more risk and without risk have no gain. If he afraid for loss he can not success any trade he should be take huge learn from trading movement and sentiment so he can take risk.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rokonripon View Post
    I am not clear still about high and low leverage. I am researching on it huge by gathering information and I will find out the secret.
    Leverage means to handle bigger amounts of money with smaller investment. For example if a trader is trading with 1:1000 leverage then he can trade 1000$ while investing 1$.
    Using high leverage we can handle more bigger amounts, that is the simple way to define leverage.

Member rokonripon is an unknown quantity at this point rokonripon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not clear still about high and low leverage. I am researching on it huge by gathering information and I will find out the secret.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i agree with you , high leverage give you may be a sudden jump but the fact is that to play according to my self with 1:100 then you will stay a long time in the forex trading market and always play on the basis of low loss and low profit no need to make it over night rich, "slow and steady earn more and more the money from forex trading".

Junior Member evaheima is an unknown quantity at this point evaheima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I agree with you nikhil_rrane. High leverage will always lead us to early margin call if the trade is going down for us. High leverage helps us to make quick money too but if we want to survive in the market for long period, we need to start trading with small leverage first. It will be best to hang on to the market as long as possible without getting margin call soon.
    I think laverage laverage between high and low each has advantages and disadvantages that should be every trader already know

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading has many opportunity for the trader.like leverage,swap,SL,TP ,analysis.We can use leverage more trading.With high leverage you should not trade in the volatile period it will hit your margin call immediately. But we should not use more leverage.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rofeq View Post
    leverage will allow us to achieve our fundamental advantages in trading for beginners might be better make use of leverage and low leverage should not be too much to take
    Higher leverage can lead to the higher loss in forex if trader have use leverage without test with their capital. actually if trader use high leverage with small capital than they can easily make loss otherwise high leverage with big capital lead to the high profit.

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pereira View Post
    we can make profit regardless of the leverage so leverage is not that important, we can trade with a small or high leverage . we can trade without leverage at all
    leverage will allow us to achieve our fundamental advantages in trading for beginners might be better make use of leverage and low leverage should not be too much to take

+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 482 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426 427 428 436 476 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)