+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 482 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 475 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan View Post
    Yes I know and I understand the high leverage point, if we want to trade with high leverage then we must apply stop loss and take profit and it is more useful if we take small pips profit not more then 3 to 5 pips.
    if you have a good chance to take 10-20 pips per trade so why we take 3-5 pips take profits per trade , i can't understated that means you can suggest trading with scalping method ?? and high leverage isn't problem if you use mm rules properly in your trade .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bosu_roy is an unknown quantity at this point bosu_roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is a magnifier of returns, both positive returns and negative returns. It can be used to make a small return into a big return. High risk investors seek high leverage as a way to enhance returns. If a trader has an excellent forex trading system, then the optimal course of action is to choose the highest leverage possible, to allow for a fast compounding of profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera khyal ha k high leverage ka thoray balance walon ko koi faida nae ha bulka jin ka balance ziada ha wo is sa faida utha saktay han.

Junior Member guaplek is an unknown quantity at this point guaplek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by didikebenaran View Post
    high leverage for me it would make me loose control in my trade for the trade that I am struggling not to use high leverage in the trade and I just try to use low leverage
    actually, the emotion raised in trading is a psychology matter.. there's no connection with leverage at all.. why? because when you really stick to the trading rule, how many leverage won't be a problem.. when i put 1 lot in a trade, that would be 1 lot even i'm on different leverage..

Quote Originally Posted by darren View Post
    I think Effect of news that is very good and it is also very important thing for every traders. When new traders are join in the forex trading then that time some effects are present in the trading market...
    hey, what's the connection between news with leverage??

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so both are best leverage high and low but aisa hy hamen apni investment k hisab sy lavereage ko set karna caheiy ku k leverage boaht he help karta hy ap ke trading me choti investment k liye yeh ap p depend karta hy k ap kaisy manage karty hen

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan View Post
    Yes I know and I understand the high leverage point, if we want to trade with high leverage then we must apply stop loss and take profit and it is more useful if we take small pips profit not more then 3 to 5 pips.
    high leverage for me it would make me loose control in my trade for the trade that I am struggling not to use high leverage in the trade and I just try to use low leverage

Member darren is an unknown quantity at this point darren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Effect of news that is very good and it is also very important thing for every traders. When new traders are join in the forex trading then that time some effects are present in the trading market...

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:200 is quite reasonable and common for traders to trade with my friend. Since it enables you to open a reasonable number of positions because of the margin available. However, if you choose leverage above 1:500 or below 1:50, you should think twice. Because leverage above 1:500 would only be proper for those who targets a small amount of pips and never opens a long positions. Vice versa for those who chose below 1:50

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member saraswati is an unknown quantity at this point saraswati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if greed then it may cause huge loss atlast and if fear then also there is negative things . actually i think bith work to us more in forex and who able to control they becaosme successful one day and from my experience i can say when our experience grow then it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 482 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425 426 427 435 475 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)