+ Reply to Thread
Page 424 of 482 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 474 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 4813

Thread: High leverage good or bad ?

Senior Member mehedi315 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi315's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on your forex market. When a problem come with trade then you need to cover that time. So in trading leverage high is good or bad I dont know exactly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well you have to remember one basic thing that leverage is a two way sword. it can give you big profit by decreasing the margin and increasing free margin, at the same time can lure you to take big volumes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hnnaveen is on a distinguished road hnnaveen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If know your limit & limit your risk, then high leverage is ok or else opt for low leverage.

Junior Member adityafx is an unknown quantity at this point adityafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using the margin is an option, as many of us know that most traders want to trade using
    substantial capital because it can be a big profit as well, not wrong but if they still can not set the the risk of trading can be so bad as trading

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high leverage is good and bad at the same time . You have to know how to choose to enter in positions because high leverage may eat all your money in a short time.

Do not enterin any position with high leverage unless you are sure about it.

Senior Member yoyo is an unknown quantity at this point yoyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage is as well as bad too, because those who have good skills should only use high leverage those who are new to forex use high leverage and they will face heavy losses with this so they should use lower leverage.

Senior Member forexctg is an unknown quantity at this point forexctg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage is good for me because i am using high leverage from the first day of my trading and i do not feel problem with this because i do not give trade with big lot size and i always give trade with small lot size for this reason i am in good position.

Banned Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    High level, if you want to try it, you will see that it is very harmful for your account, my friend. I think that a trader needs to understand that it is NOT trading with the high leverage that leads to margin calls but it is trading with high lot sizes that leads to more losses and also absence of money management skills. So, i can give you an advice of avoiding making account with high level. I tthink 1:200 is enough.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bokadia6 View Post
    High leverage use kernay may koi khass danger nae hay, laykin agar app high lot bhi sath use kertay hain to phir problem ho sakti hay, iss liay agar aap apna risk management or money management sahi rakhtay hain to phir high leverage faida mand bhi ho sakti hay.
    high leaverage actually doers not lead to high losses, it depends on how you set your lot sizes and the volume of your investments. you can actually control your risks.

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High leverage use kernay may koi khass danger nae hay, laykin agar app high lot bhi sath use kertay hain to phir problem ho sakti hay, iss liay agar aap apna risk management or money management sahi rakhtay hain to phir high leverage faida mand bhi ho sakti hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 424 of 482 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 474 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)