+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 176 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex trading karte waqt ke bad habits bataye.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade has its own form of choice and understanding there are many good efforts we can follow and the value of greater effort is to really look for good trading strategies that work in each case we can work hard in added value and market choices.
    we need to trade with trading rules to avoid such bad habits as you mentioned, at first we will make mistakes and we must learn from these mistakes if we want to succeed in the Forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only have bad habits in trading that I don't have patience most of the time. Even after making hundreds in small equities I don't feel safe and want to make money fast at a low time You can call it greed but I feel not greed but lack patience and most of the time I end up without profit at all on that day.
    The tradition of bad habits is fast money that produces emotions of greed, fear, etc. is a bad habit in the forex business and I say that traders avoid this bad habit and traders start trading in the market with good experience and knowledge and get a good income in the forex market easily

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we are in an open position in dealing, the least obvious goal that comes to our agreement depends on trading for the author and more profits. We delay long in dealing with more profit greed. And this mistake can sometimes be very desperate. I do not say this is a misstatement, but when it turns out to be a mistake, we might underestimate reasonable money. and there are so many different forms that work and differentiate traders' jobs, we have good working principles and traders in the same job for good traders, we have been able to work with a good process to trade we have to work and understand the same trade to the same level of work to the biggest work

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You start trading. First you analyze the market and you find support and resistance levels. This way you can take a good entry position. After closing the trade from you watching the market. If the market traces back from you again placing orders and getting profits. and bad habits in Forex work are greed. Mos to the dealer sinning under the trap of serious greed. Patch trades if they win both profits, they calm the individual in exchange for the fragility of making the author's profit, but ultimately end up losing all the money. Carelessness is that one bad emotion learned by every merchant's worthiness to avoid additional trade faculties becomes so much a problem than one might imagine.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, I certainly think there is no doubling that during Forex trading, traders do many bad habits that are very dangerous for trader's capital. Most new traders use high lot sizes without knowing the risk of loss and many traders become greedy and emotional while trading and thus they face consequences. and it really became sometimes greedy, and I paid for it, so I decided never to lose money. then just remove the problem and fix the dealer. Everyone has bad habits and we try to remove good behavior, at least. We can add some great ways. Has an effect on the dealer. But greed is the worst problem.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    while trading in forex most of the time trading trades with greed and emotion where they do not take the right decisions when placing their orders even sometimes they use EA in their trade and those aspects are increasingly profiting from this very bad field and that's what why most traders lose. and I am in forex trading, I make some mistakes in general, some times I open trading without market analysis and I can not control my emotions too, I think traders need to control greed and fear losing money and have to maintain a good trading plan.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not control my emotions while trading in forex and I believe that if we can control our emotions then we can make money easily and we can be a successful trader too, I think trading is art and we have to be careful on every trade . and I'm greedy sometimes and I pay the price, so I make the decision to waste my money. Remove your controls, so you can improve as a merchant. Everyone has bad habits and we can eliminate them in an uncomfortable way. We've also added some good ways. methods can affect the market. but greed is the biggest bad behavior.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many bad habits that I do when doing trading business just as I always trap greed when trading, I always trade hastily, my emotions do not let me do a better trade, I work hard to adopt a better trading quality and There are many bad habits that I developed during trading especially the habit of wanting to make big money every day, this is my worst habit that makes me easy to blow my trading account, and there are still other emotions that affect my trade. many.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many bad habits that can prevent us making money in this trade that we need to try and avoid if we want to succeed in forex trading, some of these bad habits are greed, fear and too confident in trading. and forex is one of the most numerous jobs around the world that you can use on the internet to get more than your only profit that you first have to learn and try on acccount dimo and second transact in real account and make more profit

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When trading if they win some profits, they stay longer in the trade with greed generating more profit, but in the end only end up losing all the money. I have a very bad habit of not ordering profits during my trade and in fact I actually find that there are many traders out there have been mistaken in their trades. They always make bad habits or bad emotion expressions in their trade and make their trades crumble and fail. That is the main factor why they always get the MC.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 176 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)