+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 176 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trendline is an easy but powerful tool and the trendline can be combined with other strategies. I think the trend is the most important to follow so we need a trendline to detect trends. Trendlines are labeled by diagonal lines that we can draw manually or use automatic ones. and the trend break out strategy is honest and can make the most of good profit but sorry sir I didn't know that the system was somehow unclear to me so could you please post back with some screenshots and what sideway trend lines should I, every builder can tell me if I'm wrong,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and for me I think the factors that must be considered in making a profit from the forex market are when we take a lot of our time to get confirmation of our strategy before we make an order so I think the breakout strategy is the best for profit. from the forex market. that's exactly what I think about the forex market and that I get a good trend line of course I can say that you will get a good track at optimal costs that will be the optimal cost, rather than the following with the minimum cost being the minimum cost. If ever the direction goes up, then get it every time everything meets the path of the foot, along with the opposite.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pulling negotiations is often beneficial because maybe more people / traders enter the trade when it's out of reach, and it's a good move after the break and so we get a good return in the short term. and I draw a trend line by drawing a line from the highest price to the highest price, then the second from the lowest price to the lowest price, Take the two highest peaks and drag the trendline to the same two direct peaks going to the two bases

4. The Following User Says Thank You to astrajingga For This Useful Post:

mangkarni (2019-06-27)

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend line and break out well he ahci or the best strategy ha main trading, yeah boht he ahci or best sa best strategy boht he best lagti ha esi waja sa main ice strategy for the head of the main army sara knowledge gained from rha hon or main ice ko abi par demo account is used for hooon rha. and Breakout trading is one of the most verified signals in forex trading ... only if you can detect it correctly ... and the chances of generating big profits are really high with trading breakout .. because prices continue to the direction for a long time if you can detect a big break from the price .. I am a fan of the trendline and every time I detect a major breakthrough, I also follow that trend ... and that really gives me a good profit ..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kawah For This Useful Post:

dixit (2019-06-27)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This trading start really has helped many traders in financial services, especially if you do it with a good trading account management, but I think you should be careful of mistakes that actually occur. and using trend lines in forex trading is very useful. but need some other things to make sure it is like lines of support and resistance and candlestick patterns and chart patterns. this is a very simple but the most powerful trading strategy ever. most expert traders only follow this strategy. in a shorter period of time this strategy is very beneficial for the scalp.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we need good decisions and good analysis, generating through trade is not an easy job. This is a worldwide marketing system where highly skilled traders are present to watch the market situation. All develop based on experience and knowledge. and sometimes I use different strategies to combine in trend lines and break out systems, in any strategy there is no easy way for beginners to start making money fast rather than learning normal procedures quickly. If you can learn quickly than you can, you can start making money easily on Forex.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

tresemey (2019-06-28)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Drawing trend lines is not difficult even though the idea varies from one trader to another. Some traders connect the ends (axes) of the candle while other traders only connect the open and close prices. Drawing trend lines is art but the idea is to take notes of keys and history. A trader, like me, is a difficult road full of failure, despair and loneliness, and fulfillment, joy and victory. This is a difficult road full of obstacles and temptations to guide you

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend lines connect two or more low points and draw lines. If the line rises up then it is an uptrend. If the line decreases, the trend decreases. this line work is technical support because people tend to follow that line as a support zone. hence buying pressure increases. when buying pressure is not enough then the line cannot survive and this is called a breakdown of the trendline. and a very good trading strategy I always like to trade in accordance with market trends and I know that trends are friends if you trade according to market trends rather than I think you will find that you make a good amount of profits regularly.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to prabowo For This Useful Post:

sevenfold (2019-06-24)

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    simple trend lines and we only need to drag them on the graph, so if they are skeptical about trends, you have to draw them and surely your decision will be better than the past because trends are the backbone of trade and this is too important to recognize and know them first. and trendlines are the easiest but best way to trade forex, there are many strategies that are only based on trendlines and they make profits even when the market changes, I mean when the market changes many strategies fail, but the trendline always performs. by far the best tool available in the world of commerce

14. The Following User Says Thank You to garlock For This Useful Post:

subadra (2019-06-26)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    drawing trend lines is very difficult for me, maybe for all beginner traders ... because drawing trend lines like art ... every trader has their way of drawing trend lines ... some traders connect the axis of the candle while other traders only connect open prices and close ... but I believe this strategy is profitable ... and the different trends used by traders to study mediocre price movements become victims waiting for instant mitts to carry out operations to grow the cost trend will use jailbreak strategies so that promises for this type of profit which can be researched to obtain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 176 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)