+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 176 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After the EUR / USD breakout, the market moved 27 pips then remained there for four hours. Stop losses. Both of these Money Management have weaknesses and are strong. Because breakouts can be wrong at any time. We must wait to get a clear idea about the trend. I also see patterns like head and shoulders and double top / bottom and triple top / bottom for trend reversals. And Crack out dealing is often found to be valuable, this is probably because more people / traders are involved in business when there is a chance to get out of variation, and therefore there was extraordinary activity found right after starting so we made very good profits in a very temporary time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I want to identify shapes like head and shoulders or upside down or flags full of forex, I don't use my candles using line graphs or char bars that make it clearer and about trends I use indicators to draw them. Clean when you use lines and bar charts instead of candles. and can be used easily using foreign currency to reduce risk and be calculated correctly using trend lines and using capital correctly, and you can have other methods to determine break out, but I prefer to determine break out using the bollinger band indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend lines tend to be simple and we have to solely draw them with graphs, consequently if they are hesitant about the movements you have to draw this and of course the assessment can be bigger coming from the past because even the movements tend to be the navicular spine associated with this trade too it is very important that you see and understand this. And in Forex trading, both the trend line and the break strategy are very interesting, a trader can earn a lot of money from the breakout strategy. in a strong trend sometimes some wax braking trends are formed if a trader can identify the candles he can make a large number of pips in a single trade.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend Line Break is a reversal chart pattern where stocks are in an uptrend out of the support trend line and stocks are in a downtrend, out of the resistance trend line. This is a very basic graphic pattern, a time that is simply tested, with the addition of the following trend indicators that give very good results and where it is important to understand the care market so that we are required to have good skills and not easily swayed by market conditions, because indeed that's the way it is and it's also more benefits that we can get to make it happen. Don't be easily discouraged to look for opportunities that will come anytime.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after we draw the trend line, we can see the trend direction most, besides the ive seen when the price touches the trend line there is very little reflection / correction on the price and also the same price to actually break at the event. canldestick prices penetrate and close outside the trendline, and after breaking we may open positions and trading trend lines are part of many trading techniques and forex systems. Trend lines are used to show how prices have been trends in the past and most importantly to predict future movements.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after we draw a line trend line, we can see the direction associated with the trend, but ive is seen when the price touches the trend line there is very little reflection / correction on the price and of course the same price to actually break if the canldestick price breaks and closes outside trend line, and when you break we can open a position and we have to limit the mind that we have a tendency not to fight the trend. and that we should not place any order after the gaolbreak occurs. because gaolbreak may be wrong at any time. we must always wait to urge transparent plans regarding trends ... I always use MA and BB to help runaway trend lines .

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss as mien jab ham kaam kerte hien tu log kehte hien k ham ko signalsmil rahe hien magar mien as mien signlal ko nahi manta hun aur mein as mien as baat per yaqeen kerta hun k jetna ham as mien khud sy acha fesla ker sakte hien kio aur as mien fesla nahi ker sakta h as lyee ham ko as mien khud sy analysis karna hota h aur ham ko as mien soch samjh ker bad mien trade karna hota h jab ham as mien dosro sy signals lete hien tu ham as mien her bar apna nuqsna ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko apne aap ko as mien nuqsan sy bachana hota h aur ham ko as mien kaamee kerna hota h as lyee her bar mien forex mien signals nahi leta h aur mien as mien khud sy trade ker leta hun.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-27)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The old development series actually warned about the accuracy and reliability of the strategy. We often do not need to listen, must be rejected. Because doing so can easily destroy every and sometimes. Let's consider the development of a clear concept and I have found that after a breakout, prices remain above the pivot point at the opening of the London market, you can let the trade go. perfect example. After the EUR / USD breakout, the market moved 27 pips then remained there for four hours. I use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading. I also see patterns like head and shoulders and double top / bottom and triple top / bottom for trend reversals.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade with trends in the market. I mean trends are one of the most important things I have to consider when trading the market because when there is the most important news, I have to make sure I trade very well. and I have found that after the breakout, the value remains above the pivot destination in the London market gap, you will be able to let the trade go. but we must always limit the mind that we tend not to fight the trend. and that we should not place any order after the breakout occurred. as a result of penetration can be wrong at any time. ,, but that is your analysis, you can do the best with it ..

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I like to use trend line strategies before opening new trades, because trend lines help to find out where the market is going. If the market plays the side of the road then I don't do one new order. and in developing strategies, the learning process in this market never ends and there are so many new terms that come to the market every day. So we cannot say the right time to learn about the market. So the learning process requires more time. But if we can have basic knowledge then generating profits is not difficult at all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 176 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)