+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 176 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally my dear to me, I also consider that we should not order anything when a breakout occurs. Because breakouts can be wrong at any time. We must wait to get a clear idea about the trend. support and resistance levels are used as buy and sell signals when the market starts. In general, the strength of the support & resistance level is measured by the number of times the price reaches a certain level, but fails to break through. and trend trends don't often tell you about scenarios because many traders use them as priorities, but what about knowing the fact that the trendline only tells you when the trend is strong and never tells you when it will collapse even when it's broken the price may not react or go away to the side before other strong movements. Breakout often occurs with offers overcoming requests or vice versa and that is why breakouts and retesting from several levels have predetermined orders on forex and what we need to do if you want to trade smartly and be smarter than smart money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market cannot be predicted. The head and shoulder pattern (the TEXTBOOK) is very rare especially in the higher period. I have tried many patterns on many time frames together with other indicators and Fibonacci, too many false signals. But it's profitable. But I focus on taking trades that have the highest chance of winning that does not occur with Patterns and trendlines. and that is very helpful and useful in trading. It's better if you post how to draw trend lines and use them in trading and explain the patterns that you have listed here, so that people here can understand and use them in trading there

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trendlines are formed and as traders based on the same thing we can do some good trading but trends change very quickly based on current demand and supply and market position and new trends are formed. So we need to keep their basic analysis in mind and then do their trade. and my dear, I really believe that drawing trend lines is actually not difficult even though the idea varies from one trader to another. Some traders connect the tip of the candle while other traders only connect the open and close prices. Drawing trend lines is art but the idea is to record the main support and resistance areas

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear to me, I really think the trendline is the easiest but best way in forex trading, there are many strategies that are only based on the trendline and they make profits even when the market changes, I mean when market changes many strategies fail, but trendlines always appear . and well of course I really think that my thinking is respect because we expect some runaway trends but some time it doesn't happen and we wait all day to recover losses, so it's better to trade with trends.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trendline is a very good strategy that is used by traders who are good at making money in the forex market trading business. Many forex market traders use it with a break out strategy to generate good amounts of money on the forex market and all the systems used to analyze the market are basically good, what is important is we understand the system we use to analyze the market, if indeed we know the characteristics of the system the results we use will be very good, and the results can make us rich in the forex market, but we have to know that forex is not a rich quick program, but a long investment. because this is a good system but money management is not enough to be mastered very well.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend using a trendline is a good way to trade and we must know that the strategy of breaking out is Fabourite's strategy for a few days now and we can take opportunities as well as rebound strategies but for that we need high confidence before making an order.
    and I just said something about the trend line being released here a while ago, the trend line is one of the good trading systems that many people don't know. Did you miss something? If your trading strategy is not suitable for you, I suggest you can use trend lines, this is very simple and you can only use it.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    hnn abi kbi asa b hota hai laikinhuain apbni trading per kuh na kuch control zarur hona chay kun ka jab humara uiis main control nhi hota hai toph humin kabi b is min se acha profit hasil nhi hota hi

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it makes me very happy you answered you were right about that and it looked simple and easy to understand and I always drew trend lines, very helpful for me, and besides that I used channels together, it made me easier to see the conditions the market good luck for all and for me, I don't know this information because I am a newborn baby in forex trading. Please anyone who has more knowledge must share with us.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend line is the most important, in the classical analysis, the accuracy is around 70-80%. To close 10-30% failed or unpredictable, we use money management. This can be Average, martyle, Reversal, Stop loss. Both of these Money Management have weaknesses and are strong, so they still work like that. and I have found that after a breakout, the retail price remains above the actual pivot point in the Greater London industry, you can let the bidding function function. ideal example. Following a break around the EUR / USD, the market is moving 28 pips after it continues now with respect to several hours

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In general, the basic style of trading in classical analysis, the trend line penetration system is a good way to play price action but again you have to know the market conditions. the trend line starts to become obsolete but when the market makes higher and lower highs, good luck. and dear you only mention the name of your shipment and don't give any introduction here on this post so it's not understandable for new forex members like me, so please make an introduction here about this trend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 176 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)