+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 176 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend line breakout system is a nice way to play price action but yet again you must know the condition the market is in . it its ranging trend lines become obsolete but when the market is making high highs and higher lows ( basically an uptrend you tend to have a very powerful system using trend lines

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    did any of you try to enter a trade 20 min after the break out happened ,ll have tried it and it is working specially after important news release and during London and new york session couse a wrong break out is only matter of minutes if we can get patient let the market move some then to enter and follow the trend is more safe l think.we dont have to push our-self to be there exactly when breakout happened.lets change our mind-settings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    trend line that is used by traders to analyze price movements usually are used to waiting for the right time to do the OP to follow the price trend is going to use a breakout strategy so it is likely to make a profit is possible to obtain.

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Thanks
    for make better movement we must learn for market news better or make good analysis with our indicator well. for make good movement we must entry when sideways happen and make good position. and when the range breakout we can make profit with stop loss other open.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Break out trading is often found beneficial this may be due to more people/traders enter in trade when there is a break out of a range, and so there is found good movement just after break out and so we earn good returns in very short term.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jadhav View Post
    I use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading. I also look at patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple top/ bottom for trend reversal.
    trend line kau se karna bahut zaruri hota hai technical studies me..me last 3 saal se inko use kar rahah on aur maine notice kiya hai ki ye bahut accurate hoti hai aur inpe poora bharosa kiya ja sakta ai..trend line se related bahut se patterns hote hai charts me jinhe samjhna aur unke hisab se trading karna bahut faydemand hota hai

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), ntn (2019-07-10), Ramzanali (2018-01-01), trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading. I also look at patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple top/ bottom for trend reversal.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jadhav For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), MixTr Sikho (2017-12-22), Ramzanali (2018-01-01), trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rakesh For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), mehro (2019-08-23), ntn (2019-07-10), Ramzanali (2018-01-01), trinugroho (2019-07-13)

Banned eddis is an unknown quantity at this point eddis's Avatar
    Thanks
    breakout system is good strategy for get profit in trading system but breakout system must have a good best indicator
    i have good indicator to make transaction with breakout system
    only using when london market to make a good result and only take 10 pips

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eddis For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), Ramzanali (2018-01-01), trinugroho (2019-07-13), zohaib1 (2020-02-28)

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shaonmra View Post
    Discuss trend line strategy and break out or failed break out for pairs.
    (1) use trend line: (a)Up Trend line (b)down Trend line (c) flat trend line /sideways (d) triangle/ascending/descending/climbing/flag pattern
    (2)Head and Shoulder pattern or double bottom/top
    before I want to ask you, if this system using MA, BB and fibonanci, seeing break outs usually use indicators., can you explain how I view the trend to use the line. and when prices turned

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indra1991 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-24), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-21), Ramzanali (2018-01-01), trinugroho (2019-07-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 176 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)