+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 176 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Senior Member keya19 is an unknown quantity at this point keya19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is alter if you displace how to displace trend pipe and use it in trading and inform active the patterns which you individual registered here, so that people here can understand and use it in there trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahira View Post
    Profit an loss is the part of any kind of business, which comes in the life frequently. In this regard, I must say that nobody can be perfect in these markets but will be close to perfect trader.
    With profits in forex emotions are to increase. This is because there is more desire for more profits and there is fear of losing already made profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alexan View Post
    It is important for a trader to do profitable trading and earn more profits in order to survive in these markets. Also when traders earn some regular and consistent profits they can withdraw some profits and also increase their capital at the same time.Also they must keep some profits to re invest in case they get margin call sometime.
    Profit an loss is the part of any kind of business, which comes in the life frequently. In this regard, I must say that nobody can be perfect in these markets but will be close to perfect trader.

Senior Member alexan is an unknown quantity at this point alexan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saheed1 View Post
    I normally draw a downtrend trend line connecting my swing High to the most recent swing High of the previous day.
    It is important for a trader to do profitable trading and earn more profits in order to survive in these markets. Also when traders earn some regular and consistent profits they can withdraw some profits and also increase their capital at the same time.Also they must keep some profits to re invest in case they get margin call sometime.

Senior Member jo9y is an unknown quantity at this point jo9y's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is an expert adviser, which will automatically open buy stop and sell stop orders upon the trend line breakout .It doesn't draw trend lines for you. I am sure you will find many ways of using these trend lines in yours trading especially with breakout strategies.

Member aladdensima is an unknown quantity at this point aladdensima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are talking about strategy Demark already is a wonderful strategy and I myself I deal with and made ​​me an excellent profit in record time, but you need to precision in implementation and away from the rush and greed on both

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    we need to consider is the candle pattern formation in the area of ​​the trendline, so here we make the trendline suport and resistance areas, with this technique entry and exit analysis clearer either in profit or loss
    Trendline lover the same like me. The different with me, I like to take some risk by OP counter when the price rich the trendline, so the risk is smaller then the profit we maybe get.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WDholic View Post
    wow.. lets we see.. it will bounce or break the trend line..
    nice info bro.. Rebate Lover.. thanks..
    we need to consider is the candle pattern formation in the area of ​​the trendline, so here we make the trendline suport and resistance areas, with this technique entry and exit analysis clearer either in profit or loss

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    seems like a good strategy..
    cant wait till monday to test this strategy and posting in here, because this is my strategy trading
    hope it will help me make some pip

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

use trendline for GBPUSD on TF H4
    wait price approached the area trendline, bounce or breakot That's when the decision to entry buy or sell?

Spoiler Spoiler:
    wow.. lets we see.. it will bounce or break the trend line..
    nice info bro.. Rebate Lover.. thanks..

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use trend lines in my analysis that are very helpful and useful in trading.I also look at patterns like head and shoulders and double top/bottom and triple top/ bottom for trend reversal.I have found that following the breakout, the price remains above the pivot point at London market opening, you can let the trades run. the perfect example.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 176 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)