Page 127 of 176 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    Trend line is an old strategy that have bigger accuracy between almost of hundreds indicator. It accuracy about 70-80%. To cover 10-30% failed or unpredictable, we used Money management.
    Actually you are wrong. It is great strategy and it could bring high accuracy but it doesn't. Most of the people who uses this strategy fail. Because they have no idea how to be a trend trader. You can do a backtest and it will give good results but when you start to trade you will find out that it is not so simple. You want to know the reason? It is simple- people look only at the trend line (this is a mistake) and when there is a breakout they simply think it is time to open a trade in opposite direction. Huge mistake. You should look at the price - it will tell you the truth. Try to assess the trend phase. Market will return only when there won't be any strength to go further.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdulfx123 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulfx123's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I like to use trend line strategy before open an new trade, because trend line help to know that where will the market go. If market playing a side way then i do not one new order. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hendraku8607 is an unknown quantity at this point hendraku8607's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    formerly used trendline, but still often false or false riject break, according to my observations, many people use the trendline plus the candle patterns, eg when there is a pattern rijection hamer, there is also continued bearish or bullish candle pattern enguilfing, and many patterns other candle. for the condition of the schools break me a little less, maybe it's a little tip for me

Junior Member alif87 is an unknown quantity at this point alif87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    easy and simple
    [IMG][/IMG]

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mediafxx View Post
    must use disciplinary practice to reduce risk
    Yes you are so right, the risks need to reduce. included in the breakout that scary for some traders because without fitting the stategy breakout can be a disaster for traders.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reno99 View Post
    pattern lines are furthermore far better to benefit industry. like a greatest investor, everyone ought to pull business series.
    due to the fact craze series signifies use series
    must use disciplinary practice to reduce risk to enter and trade experience in learning management with a low-risk forex trading reducing the loss calculated in accordance with the experience of trading experience management

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokowi View Post
    yes , that is more useful for the trader to draw the trendline on the high time frame that they have using it on make trading on the forex, i can draw some good trend line too, but now i have not do it
    bhai agar long term trader hai, to main itna samjhata hoon, ki aapka high time frame par trendline draw karna sahi hai, to aapko long term trade mein achcha gain milne ke pure chance hai, aur long term mein bhi achcha paisa kamaya ja sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for create better activity we must learn for market information better or create excellent research with our signal well. for create excellent activity we must access when back and forth happen and create excellent position. and when the range big we can create benefit with stop-loss other open.

Senior Member Jokowi is an unknown quantity at this point Jokowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joker7diaa View Post
    Nice strategy I will try that strategy in my demo account if i got a good result than I will follow that strategy in my live trading account looks very easy to use and also looks very profit able I hope that it will give me a good profit on my real live trading account .
    yes , that is more useful for the trader to draw the trendline on the high time frame that they have using it on make trading on the forex, i can draw some good trend line too, but now i have not do it

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice strategy I will try that strategy in my demo account if i got a good result than I will follow that strategy in my live trading account looks very easy to use and also looks very profit able I hope that it will give me a good profit on my real live trading account .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 176 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)