+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 176 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1755

Thread: Trend Line and Break Out.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am totally new about trend line drawing for that reason really I could not used this strategy.but I know drawing trend line with using Fibonacci is a fantastic method for know trend line and forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mianshabbirhussain is an unknown quantity at this point mianshabbirhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trend line trading is part of many trading techniques and forex systems. Trend line is used to indicate how price has trended in the past and most important to predict movements in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jony92 is on a distinguished road jony92's Avatar
    Thanks
    मैं अपने विश्लेषण में प्रवृत्ति लाइनों है कि बहुत मददगार है और व्यापार में उपयोगी हैं. मैं भी सिर और कंधे और डबल ऊपर / नीचे और ट्रिपल शीर्ष / प्रवृत्ति उत्क्रमण के लिए नीचे की तरह पैटर्न को देखो...............

Banned sweetc123 is on a distinguished road sweetc123's Avatar
    Thanks
    trend line is very usefull acording to my exprenece so i use trend lines. break out lines some times are wrong . so i suggest to use trend line . it is very helpfull to me and very helpfull for every one.

Senior Member DBC is an unknown quantity at this point DBC's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after we draw the line trend line, we are able to see the direction the most trend, other then ive seen when price touches the trendline there's very little reflection / correction upon the price and also the price is same to actually break out in the event the price canldestick penetrate and shut outside the trendline, and once it breaks out we might open position

Banned mony is an unknown quantity at this point mony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear i understand about Trend line. but i do not understand breack out. please any body explain about that. i have understood some thing form above topice.

Member damin1 is an unknown quantity at this point damin1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shaonmra View Post
    Trend Line and Break Out
    i are going to use trend lines and Fibonacci levels. i am not going to waste our time predicting the trend. Instead i am going to follow the trend and wait for price to move and confirm our signals before i am enter the market.
    Trend line simply represent the direction of the market. In up trends, the line should be drawn below the price. Correcting at least 2 lowest lows. The more lowest lows and higher the trend creates, the more valid - powerful - it becomes.

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah I think it's a good strategy with a trend line and break out then you can know where to start a trend and a break so that you can trade better. ok learn it.

yeah good luck guys.

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once we draw the line trend line, we could see the direction of the trend, however ive seen when price touches the trendline there's very little reflection / correction inside the price and also the price is aforementioned to firmly break out as soon as the price canldestick penetrate and shut outside the trendline, and once it breaks out we might open position

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the trendline to see if the breakout fails or not.
    and also using a horizontal line

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 176 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)