+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 172 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Junior Member rubabashraf is on a distinguished road rubabashraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators can provide guidance and help traders make objective trading decisions. ... Whereas some traders feel more comfortable using indicators to take away some of the subjectivity, others prefer price action analysis. Messy indicators vs. clean price action? It's not a valid argument, and it's up to the trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you indicators helps us to get big profit from forex trading but some people dont know about indicators and they start trading and they get loss from trading i think we should learn before get in forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho waise to main samjhata hoon ki indicator ke sath mein trading karna humare liye bahut hi acha sabit ho sakta hai, lekin jab tak humare pass mein knowledge nahi hoga hum uska sahi use bhi kar nahi sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the technical analysis indicators and candle stick patterns play an important role to predict the future direction of the market. In my experience, it is easy to trade using indicators and anyone can become an expert in using indicators in no time. But the candle stick pattern is a bit difficult and uncertain for new traders. That's why first doing a lot of homework on this method by applying it in a demo account. After that go to real trading account. Both an indicator and a price action strategy can give us an advantage. But most professional traders will use price action rather than indicators to trade. There are many traders who still use the indicator as well, but most of the professional traders I've known use price action to trade

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good price indicators and actions work like a charm if you know how to use them properly. Problems arise when people think that indicators and patterns of price action are a hundred percent win. But actually they are not and nothing is one hundred percent in the world of commerce. If you want to make money than you have to accept this fact. If you want to rich you have to accept the fact that you will lose money and you will win more. in my trade do not use indicator, i just analyze based on candlestick. candlestick because I think there is enough information about the market. and to make a decision, I use price action. I make decisions when there is an attractive market movement. I feel comfortable with how to trade like that.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market indicator k sath hi moving krte hain wo only price movement k sath move krte hain. is a lye hum ko indicator using kr k sir apne ap ko tasli de skte hain. bhi main is se se se se se kron ga ga se zyda action price pr nzr rakhni chaye. or just ko news following krte hoye apni krni chaye trade. or indicator lattice jut has tk kaam krte hain jb k agr hum apne ki basic analysis trade pr kryn for hum zyada earning kr skte hain. forex indicators are fond of metatrader, but if we do not understand how to use them, the indicators only make our trades more complicated. Therefore we only have to follow one strategy that can make money if they are now a better way to get I think indicators help merchants to earn money merchants can make money easily form a trade if they are now affectionate

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother ki baat theek hei ham indicator using kerte hein lakin you 100% result nahi detay hein lakin jab ham charts graphs per cool job for stock price action per achhi trade mil magic hey jo wax pattern ap nay uper batai hein woh bohat hi useful hey mein to is mein expert nahi hun lakin mein bhi yaqeen said kehta hun ager ham is mein expert ho jain to zarur profit 100% take ker sakte hein. The indicator of the price of my trading action is the best price of action. ki indicators help se hum forex strategy make karte hai jisse ki my humen market well go mil jaati hai, bina indicator to bhi trading ki jaati hi us hum price humor trading kahte hai jo ki bahut favorable hoti hai, ko indicator use karna easy hota hi jabki price action trade to liye pahle learn aur karani hoti hai practice.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my trade not using indicators, I am more comfortable trading with price action. and in analyzing I usually see a candlestick being formed. Because the candlestick provides a lot of information about market conditions, so it's good to support trade with price action. Market forex ki price movements aur indicators signas bohat different hoty hai kun to jab indicator apny signal chnage karta hai tab tak market kafi up or down move kar gai hoti hai tu hum so we time high price ya low price par tarde karty hain tu bohat risky ho jata hai is liye humy indicator par itna believe nahi krna chaye.

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro dear, in fact I am very confident that the indicators of calculating statistical data can give us an idea of everything we want to know from them so that price action is the actual market movement that happens on our graph so I think we should know both make some pips that nice Personally my dear to me, I also consider that the main base on which most indicators are based: History repeats itself, is on my own non-working basis always valid in Forex, where I see that the indicator tracks the price. Always follow a timely agreement.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in reality in forex trading I think the indicators help a lot but you need to learn how to use an indicator to your advantage so interpreting the indicator is an important part once you master it. I think Forex is a tree bark job. I agree with you Bangladesh indicators and candles guide you to get a good profit. I think that's a very powerful way if you know how to use it .. the indicator will not be 100% accurate, and the price action will also never be 100% accurate. I prefer to trade with price action as it gives real traders a real-time sentiment and most indicators are based on past price action so it's always good to trade with the current sentiment rather than with the past sentiment but you can also combine all the indicators to get real signal

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 172 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)