+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 172 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Senior Member kamiro is an unknown quantity at this point kamiro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    metatrader, but if we are do not understand how to use it, the indicator just make our trading more complicated. Because of that we must just follow one strategy or indicator. Price action strategy is the best i think. Because we are try to read about the price movement behaviour. That was not easy, but very worth to learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bhattipak is on a distinguished road bhattipak's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator helps alot but u need to learn how to use the indicators for your benefit so interpreting the indicators is a crucial part once u mastered it, you can make lots of money in forex but keep in mind indicators are not always okay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mehakmujtaba is an unknown quantity at this point mehakmujtaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think indicator helps alot however u got to find out how to use the symptoms for your profit therefore deciphering the symptoms may be a crucial half once u down it, you'll be able to create voluminous cash in forex however confine mind indicators aren't forever right............

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear your post is very interesting and i got very important points and also fully agree with you that indicators are only able to predict future prices and are not surely give the actual price so we can not depend fully on indicators

Senior Member sajumanir2 is an unknown quantity at this point sajumanir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'll choose selling price action almost any evening whenever I really do certainly not understand why almost any physique must believe symptoms are often more efficient when compared to a selling price motion since i trained selling price motion my dealing features transformed a great deal.

Member pinkys is an unknown quantity at this point pinkys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators and price action is very important part of forec trading. We can analysis price action by indicator. Indicator help us to successful earn money from forex. So learning indicator is very important for a forex trader.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators ke sath trading karna easy ho jata hai kyoki market ko read karne me indicators humari help karte hai jabki price action profitable to hoti hai magar uski knowledge aur experience honi chahiye, new traders ke liye indicators ke sath trading karna hi best hai.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well personally with me I believe we need to have tools that can guide us when looking for signals this at lowest gives us a gracious measure of deed advantageous entry points. There was a moment when i would use all wanted of indicators but they made me more loss.

Senior Member Money Maker 15 is an unknown quantity at this point Money Maker 15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think dono hi bht important hain or mn khud indicators use karta hun or mn nay 3 indicator mila kar bht achi strategy banai hai or us pey hi amal karta hun and i dont like price action method.

Member jamila chahed is an unknown quantity at this point jamila chahed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical Analysis The study of price in the past to predict the future based on trends and subsidies and ingredients Fundamental analysis study of the economy of countries and their impact on the market Both analyzes his important role Vanity and greed, fear and other emotions that must be rolling on the disposal and avoided during trading
    The market is not managed, but the mind and calm the nerves and good planning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 172 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)