+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1719

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Member hamada_el5oly60 is an unknown quantity at this point hamada_el5oly60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the price and indicators are the same thing when you get the indicator and the price it is a good thing to get ideas about indicators because these indicators can help you make a good trade ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 1240 is an unknown quantity at this point 1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you indicators and Japanese candles guide you to a good profit you also need to look at price action of a chart where I notice that the indicators tracking prices. Always trailing timely deal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kife is an unknown quantity at this point kife's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear of course I believe indicator kabi bi hameesha na hi true hotay hain aur na hi use full es liye aap kabi bi es per depend na karain aur jahan tak ho paye es ko use karnay say pehlay analyze kar lain

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mein ek news trader hoon aur news ko dekh ke trading karta hoon koi accha trend aaye toh usko dekhta hu aur fir trading karta hoon isliye mujhe iss field mein se accha paisa kamane mein zyada pareshani nahi hoti hai mein toh yahi kahunga ki forex trading mein se agar accha paisa kamana hai toh aisa hi karein.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators and price action in my opinion interconnected
    some indicators also using price action as the basis of their logic
    but we can also use price action only to trade
    a lot of people who combine the use of indicators and reading price action to make a profit
    all legitimate ways when we make a profit, it all depends on the comfort of traders who do such trading activity
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned styusan is an unknown quantity at this point styusan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Noting works alone in forex market.we can use different indicatiors and strategies on our analysis for conformation of the movement of the market.We need to know which one works the best for our analysis.I have seen many indicators and othe signal system giving the oposite signals.

Member mudad is an unknown quantity at this point mudad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I think without indicator a trade can trade i think. basically the trading tools is just for our help so that use them can help you to make clear entry. basically the trading indicator will tell the trading for the past calculating so that every time it not right.

Senior Member maxi is an unknown quantity at this point maxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear actually I consider indicator calculate the statistical data can give us the idea about any thing we want to knw from them so price action is the real market move which is going on our chart so i think we should know both of them to make some good pips

Member Sidrashah is an unknown quantity at this point Sidrashah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators hamari kafi ziada help kartey hain is mien ap ko indicators ka proper use karna bhi aata ho kiyoun key mien ney yeh suna hai key ap jis tarah ki strategy use kar rahey houn ap ko indicators bhi usi tarah key choose karna partey hain.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators are something useful to trade in the forex market but for that you must have to keep one thing in your mind that you have to use it on the demo account first so that it will useful to you.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)