+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 172 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicators vs Price action.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit. You are work the market with planning. You are do not greedy work. You are work the market discipline. You are successful. I hope that you as join the forex with knowledge and you are successful. it depends on your experience and hard work and more and more learning and in this way you will be able to trade properly and only in this way you will be

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely certainly my dear I definitely do believe that i lost many trades depending on the indicators as this indicators fall most of the time leading me to a big problems and big losses , so i don't like to just depend on the indicators without making any right moves or position. absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that indicator are very important tool in the forex trading but dear it is not possible only by indicator you should have a good knowledge about chart patron. the main thing is the candle stick patern.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji kuj log es kam mai price action ko samj kar trde karte hai kuj log es kam mai indicater ki help se trde karte hai apna hisab se hee sabi trder trde karte hai but ek baat hai es kam mai profit wo trder hee kama te hai jo trder es kam mai displine se kam karte hai agar wo es kam mai displine se kam nai karte hai fer wo es kam mai acha paisa nai kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai bai saab ji

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother indicators ya price actions hain inka faida usi ko hota hai jisko ye smjh aa jaye kyun ke ndicators just mathmatical calculations hain orr proce action like support and resistance yani totally technical analysis orr aggr dono ki sync kai jaye to i hope achy results milty hain lkin achi practice laazmi hai indicators humko help karta hai or guide bhi karta hai assi profit kama ne k liye..humhe indicators ko follow karna chahiye or unki help bhi lena chahiye lekin uske sath sath humhe money chart ko bhi follow karna chahiye kuyn ki indicators hamesha sahi nehi hota..

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In technical analysis indicators and candle stick patterns play important role to predict the future direction of market. According to my experience it is easy to trade using indicators and anyone can become expert of using indicators in short time. But the candle stick patterns are little bit difficult and unsure for new traders. That's why first do lot of home work on these methods by applying them on demo account. After that go towards real trading account.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well indicators and price action both works like a charm if you know how to use it properly. The problem arises when people thinks that the indicators and price action patterns are a hundred percent winning thing. But actually they are not and nothing is hundred percent in the world of trading. If you want to make money than you have to accept this fact. If you want to be rich you must accept this fact that you will lose money and you will win more.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators market k sath hi move krte hain wo just price movement k sath move krte hain. is lye hum indicators ko use kr k sirf apne ap ko tasli de skte hain. main bhi is baat se agree kron ga indicators se zyda price action pr nzr rakhni chaye. or just news ko follow krte hoye apni trade krni chaye. or indicators jut kisi had tk kaam krte hain jb k agr hum apne analysis ki base pr trade kryn to hum zyada earning kr skte hain.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother ap ki baat theek hei indicators ham use kerte hein lakin ye 100% result nahi detay hein lakin jab ham chart pattern per work keren to ap ko price action per achhi trade mil sakti hei jo candle pattern ap nay uper batai hein woh bohat hi useful hei mein to is mein expert nahi hun lakin mein bhi yaqeen say kehta hun ager ham is mein expert ho jain to zarur profit 100% take ker sakte hein.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was new trader but i was try to use only price action system. it was the best strategy i think. we are know, There is too many indicator on metatrader, but if we are do not understand how to use it, the indicator just make our trading more complicated. Because of that we must just follow one strategy or indicator. Price action strategy is the best i think. Because we are try to read about the price movement behaviour. That was not easy, but very worth to learn.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicators ka use hamain aana chahiye agar ham forex main kaam akrna chahtay hain to agar hamain is main indicators ka full knowledge hojaye to ham is say bihat fayda lay skatay hain or is main ham price action strtegy main bhi kaam kar sktay hain easily . Isliye indicators ko seekhna chhaiye dono hi trading yaha par karna humare liye faydemand sabit ho sakta hai, lekin fir bhi main to kahunga ki jo trader jayda janta ho, usko uske sath mein hi trading karna chahiye, price action mein sirf candle ke sath tradig hoti hai bhai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 172 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)